hi!! :) friends anyone??

Options
hi, im 22 and i have just over 4 stone to lose.

could really do with some weight loss friends, we could post daily and spur each other on along the way!

Replies

• writergirljodie
    writergirljodie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Count me in!! I just got signed up on myfitnesspal a couple of days ago and I would love to have some fitness friends, too!

~Jodie
  • nine711
    nine711 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey guys Ive beeon on my fittness for awhile. Had a baby 6 months ago and really trying to lose the baby weight! Weekends are the hardest for me...I would like to lose another 30 pounds.
  • Lilholstein
    Lilholstein Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been on (and off) for awhile but am getting serious about this weightloss thing and would LOVE some more friends so we can cheer each other along!!
  • rathview
    rathview Posts: 3
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm trying to get back into loosing weight. Tho have holidays this weekend for 2 weeks so will be back majorly after that
  • KayleeS1215
    Options
    Feel free to add me anybody! Looking for people to help motivate me too :)
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    :) Ya'll can add me if you wanna! I'll try to help with the small tools I have learned over a zillion years of losing and gaining(yes..sad thing) weight!!
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me!!! more the merrier!! :D
  • Margeinthurmont
    Options
    You can add me. The more the merrier when it comes to loosing weight. I am trying Sensa. So far in a week and half lost 10 pounds
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! I have been on MFP for like 6 months now and it has worked so well for me!!! Feel free to add me so we can motivate eachother!! :)
  • fallen7682
    Options
    Hiya, you can count me in too :)
  • AshleighsMamma
    AshleighsMamma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started here today & looking for some new friends :flowerforyou:
  • chasmarley11
    Options
    Add me please... Just joined today! :)
  • aehkeenan
    aehkeenan Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi:)
    count me in too!!!
  • emt4u
    emt4u Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am kind new on here also. I started this a year ago but never really tried to hard. Now I am pushing to use it very day and stick to it. I could use friends also to help me stay on track this time.
  • emt4u
    emt4u Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have seen the ads for the Sensa but was questioning if it really worked. Happy to hear you have had good results with it.
  • Love25_15
    Love25_15 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just joined today and looking for some friends too!! Feel free to add me anyone!! Everyone needs to have a bit of friends helping them and pushing them to hit there goal weight!! :)
  • carrieblue052
    carrieblue052 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ho you can add me and so can anyone else
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    anyone can add me too! count me in
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well. Yay more friends! (A lot of my MFP friends stopped logging in. Sadness.)
  • Jeshkah_Grace
    Options
    Feel free to add me anybody too :)