Breakfast twice a day?

Options
2»

Replies

• reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    If you call it 2 breakfasts youll get fat. If you call it second breakfast your ok because hobbits arent fat
    Sam and his wife were fat : ( . When I first started out on my weight lose journey three years ago I was told two eat two breakfast and it worked. Don't need it now, but it kept hunger away and blood sugar steady.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    what-about-second-breakfast.png
  • JayByrd107
    JayByrd107 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I eat breakfast 6 times a day to continuously jump-start my metabolism. ::shrug:: I have a bad alternator.
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Food is food. If that's what you want to eat and it meets your macros, then enjoy. But watch out for those hairy feet.

btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWR-dOjDA0

:laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I eat breakfast 2-3 min after I wake up from sleeping or a nap so I jump start my metabolism and don't go into starvation mode

:huh:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I eat breakfast 2-3 min after I wake up from sleeping or a nap so I jump start my metabolism and don't go into starvation mode

I do it in my sleep to burn more calories while sleeping. no starvation mode here!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I have an upon wakening meal and two breakfasts. And lunch, dinner and supper.

And snacks.

But yes it's likely to put you over what you have your sugar goals set to. Plus your sample day seems low in calories, depending on your meat and porridge portions.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Why would it be bad?

Once I ate pancakes for dinner and woke up 2lbs heavier, therefor breakfast foods @ night = bad

LOL!!!! Yup, same thing happened to me with chicken breast, but I gained 3 pounds. ---oh how I miss chicken. LOL
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    It makes no difference when you eat what. With the possible exception of an intake of protein pre/post lifting workouts. There are documents benefits to protein synthesis to consuming protein within 30 minutes of resistance training.