Can you see a difference? (pics)

Options

Replies

• bryantgayle
    bryantgayle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes, I can see the difference. Very encouraging!
  • shrinkability
    Options
    Your tummy definitely looks slimmer, and your arms seem more toned as well! Great job so far!!
  • thebzax
    thebzax Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    most definitely, your stomach is a lot flatter (jealous!) and your thighs look slimmer too. good going :D
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    Looks like you must have stepped up the exercise. You def look more toned! I only lost 5 pounds last month also but my boyfriend won't stop telling me how hot I am. I joined the gym about 1 1/2 months ago. It feels so great!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I would've guessed more than 5 lbs... good job! Keep it up!
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell! Your stomach and back look slimmer, as does the back of your arms. Your bra also seems to fit nicer in the front. (I'm trying to find a way to say that that doesn't sound creepy because I totally don't mean it in a creepy way.)

I think your progress is amazing!! You look wonderful. :D
  • Bhrynn
    Bhrynn Posts: 10
    Options
    Yep, looks like you lost your muffin top & the lines on the back of your arms. As you work on your muscles the scale may seem like the numbers are too low, that's when the tape measure is better. Keep up the hard work.
  • krytonyteavenger
    Options
    I see a nice difference in your waistline and in the shoulders.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Definitely in your belly. Great work!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely! Great job!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yeahgirl! Losing the muffin top! Definitely less belly. Did you lose some boobages too? Sorry if ya did. I'm in the same boat.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Yes, I see a bigger difference in you with five pounds down than I see in myself with 10 pounds down lol.
    You look great, keep up the good work!!
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    Yeahgirl! Losing the muffin top! Definitely less belly. Did you lose some boobages too? Sorry if ya did. I'm in the same boat.

Yes! Haha. All of my bras fit different now, especially in the shoulders.
  • Mellow_out
    Options
    You can really see a diffrence! You did a really good job you should be proud of your self. You obviously were not over weight in your before picture but in your second picture you look a lot stronger and more toned. Congrats!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    can definitely tell. w2w ms
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Awesome Work Girl!

Waist (slimmer)
    Breasts (perkier)
    Shoulders (no more folds)
    Legs (inches)
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    It would be easier to tell in stronger lighting (strong light is the bane of a self-conscious person because it shows off every crevice & curve, haha) but you can see definition in your waist area! Great!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yes,I can see a difference,and in you're whole stomach area.So far you're doing a great job :)
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    I forgot to post these two.

me22.jpg

progress3.jpg

Tried to find something to wear that hit in places similar to the first one
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the tummy area. :) After 5 IB lost thats amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!