The Scale is Going UP!

Options
I have no willpower you guys. None. Help!

Replies

• altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I am right there with you! :cry: I was doing so great I had lost 40 Ibs. In March I had surgery and was out of the gym for 8 weeks. I still have not been able to get back into a routine.
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    Humpf. Well, at least I'm not alone. What are some motivaters when can use?
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    First motivator could be for my daughter. She is 3 and I don't want her growing up with a fat mommy!
    Second I put a picture on my desk of me when I was at my biggest, hopefully that wil help me realize what I DON'T want to look like!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    Maybe we should email each other to support one another?

loseoid@yahoo.com

:cry:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I wish I could manage to provide you both with motivation, but the ironic thing about this is that you have to do this for yourselves.

Until you love and respect yourself enough to do this for you and you alone you will have a hard time. But when you begin to really care about yourself, you will want to put only healthy fuel into your bodies, and you'll want to work out.

As much as we want to do things for our children, or husbands/so's/whatever it has to be for you, because the bottom line is it takes work, energy, and determination that we are usually using on others in order to do this for ourselves. So we have to save some of that stuff FOR ourselves.

Still in the long run being healthy will benefit everyone else too. But you have to save some of your willpower, and determination, and energy for yourself.

You guys are both worth it. You are! Dare to believe that you are worth the work that it will take to attain your goals.
  • Jentx30
    Jentx30 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi guys! I wish I could manage to provide you both with motivation, but the ironic thing about this is that you have to do this for yourselves.

Until you love and respect yourself enough to do this for you and you alone you will have a hard time. But when you begin to really care about yourself, you will want to put only healthy fuel into your bodies, and you'll want to work out.

As much as we want to do things for our children, or husbands/so's/whatever it has to be for you, because the bottom line is it takes work, energy, and determination that we are usually using on others in order to do this for ourselves. So we have to save some of that stuff FOR ourselves.

Still in the long run being healthy will benefit everyone else too. But you have to save some of your willpower, and determination, and energy for yourself.

You guys are both worth it. You are! Dare to believe that you are worth the work that it will take to attain your goals.

Very well said :)