Huge NSV, cant stop smiling :o)

Options
Sinope82
Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
I know its only day 1 of week 1 and theres no guarantees i'll get through the whole programme but I managed level 1 of C25K !!! me....i cant believe it, i have never been able to run, ever not even in school i always felt like my chest was going to explode or tripped over my own feet !

Rewind a couple of years and i couldn't walk upstairs without being out of breath. I'd been getting really down lately as i didn't think i could up my game any further and couldn't see anyway of moving forward from where i am now and although im healthier at 30 than i was at 20 im still not happy.

But thanks to my wonderful partner who has way more belief in me than i do, my family who support all my mad ideas no matter what and my amazing friends at home and on MFP(a special thankyou to those who replied to my post yesterday for giving me that final push) i now have hope.

I know it wont be easy, ive still a long way to go and i may not get there as quick as id like but for the first time i actually believe i will get there (o:

If i can do it trust me anyone can, believe in yourselves you are capable of more than you ever dreamed. Shoot for the moon if you miss you'll still be among the stars

Good luck to all my MFP people x

Replies

• montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • bigmike7801
    bigmike7801 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good job!

I started the C25K 6 weeks ago and just complete week 6 day 1 yesterday!

It feels great conquering each day. The toughest one for me so far has been Week 5 day 3 (5 minute warm up then run 20 minutes strait or 2 miles then 5 minute cool down). I was able to do that one on the first try but there were a couple of times I wanted to quit and try it again the next time.

I weigh 330lbs and am regularly doing about 3.5K durring my lunch breaks 3 days a week.

This is a great program and I recommend it to anyone who is looking to do some distance running.
  • sarahkraus1982
    sarahkraus1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

That's the same way I felt when I started! I'm on Week 6 Run 2 tomorrow and I never thought I would be able to do it! But I am finding it easier and easier as the weeks go on. But I haven't done the 25 or 28 or 30 minutes straight yet lol! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!