Over 300 and ready for the journey ahead!

Options
Hello,

Just trying to get serious (again) and saw the great community out there. I have 140 lbs to lose which is more than a lot of people weigh. It can be very overwhelming but I am really hoping that I don't have to end up getting the stomach surgery. On Day 3 and only 362 more to go :0)!! Anyone else out t here want to be friends please add me! Good luck and hope to meet some people soon!

Kristina

Replies

• Nidsca
    Nidsca Posts: 1
    Options
    Yay for us for making this decision...again! If we don't keep trying, how can it ever work right? I have a long way to go too and I just lost 12lbs in 2 weeks of starting MFP! I am so glad that I am finally aware of what I am eating and making good choices (or not). Cause that's what I like about MFP, I drop calories in butters and whole mayo's etc and at the end of some days I can have an ice cream...so I don't feel deprived. This is a life long journey, so we might as well enjoy it right! Also, for exercise, I only go at work for now, on my coffee breaks. 3 x15 minute walks, and I get more calories (360 cal) to eat for supper. I can't wait to get a treadmill :) I am so happy and hope you find your happiness with MFP too. Good Luck!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you are ever in need of motivation the Success Stories are really helpful! Lots of people big and small using MFP. Best of luck to you!
  • onesiamarie
    Options
    Hi I am just getting serious again as well. I pray God's best for you in this journey. I believe we can both be successful this time.
  • SweetLillyM
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I have a lot of weight I need to lose! Feel free to add me! :)
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    add me if you'd like
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I've lost a lot since March, ( 81 lbs.)just logging everything, EVERYTHING, and started out just walking, now at the gym doing anything I want. I still got some to go but I'll get there, logging and moving....Good luck....YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! If I can anyone can!..Barbara