Are freckles ugly on girls?

Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    resurrected necro thread....thanks Scotty!!!

that being said, one of my BFF's on this site has freckles that are SO adorable and I wanna kiss every single last one of them....

she knows who she is.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I don't mind my freckles except that having them means I don't tan, i just burn and get more. I've always been told they are cute?
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Awe why would anyone hate freckles. They are BEAUTIFUL!
  • FatTo4everFine
    FatTo4everFine Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have freckles, and so does my baby boy. I get compliments all the time.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Tried to get a shot with my shoulder and face freckles...once the weather warms up and I go outside more, they will pop and really stand out. My question...do all redheads have freckles? They seem to go hand in hand. :)

8549149196_e5a539b688.jpg

Girl + Freckles + Red Hair = :flowerforyou:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Seeing as how redheads usually have freckles...

And a woman I used to work with one time said to me, "you sure do have a thing for redheads. Stay away from my daughter!"*...

I have no problems with freckles. :love:

* Yes, she actually said that. I think she was joking.
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm happily married i have them all over. My girls all have them too. What i think is ugly is when women cover them on the their face with makeup but you can still see them all over the rest of there body. Its like who are they kidding.
  • MooseKnuckle5
    Options
    As a man that is covered in freckles, I love seeing a girl embrace their freckles as well. I'm going to have to try that connect the dots with the tongue bit someone mentioned earlier :tongue:
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Of course. Freckles are cool and cute. :)

Quit looking at the fashion mags. They exist to make you dissatisfied. You look great.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Most girls I know who have them are quite cute and pretty. To be honest, I don't even notice freckles much unless they're very dark/populous or the girl herself points them out to me. I bet if they were taken away, other people would miss them on a girl because they're a unique little feature. I can think of some freckly girls who would be less striking if they just had plain skin.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    ugly on girls

Some freckles are ok but a face full freckles or a chest full of freckles like they are on some of these pictures posted here *GAG* smileyPuking.gif

Looks like a rash gone wild and is not attractive in the least.
    You're a peach.
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Quite attractive..they're kisses with color in my opinion.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    ugly on girls

Some freckles are ok but a face full freckles or a chest full of freckles like they are on some of these pictures posted here *GAG* smileyPuking.gif

You're a peach.

No kidding.:huh:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    ugly on girls

You're a peach.

No kidding.:huh:

and if a peach had a face, it would have freckles too ;) *cheesy, my bizzle*

@crossfit lover: you're too kind!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i think i look great. red hair and freckles, that why hubby fell for me. he loves the freckles on my arms.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    i think i look great. red hair and freckles, that why hubby fell for me. he loves the freckles on my arms.
    A friend of mine hosted a get-together for my birthday in December. After everyone left, it was her, my BF and me and she asked him what he loved about me and one of the things he said was my freckles. :blushing:

I have them everywhere. Not as much on my torso as the rest of me because of less sun exposure over the years, but there are still a few there.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I get em all over my face, arms and shoulders when I'm tan. They used to bug me, I kind of like them now.... They just make me look a little tanner =)
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I had a freckle once...I named it Ted.

sorry, just random post dropping!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I have a few on my cheek...
  • Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I guess it's all a matter of preference. My last boyfriend told me that "a girl without freckles is like the night sky without stars".
    I don't have freckles.
    -_-

edit: looks like another poster has used that phrase before too. Maybe yall are trading smooth talk.