Another NSV!!

Options
artickb22
artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
So I noticed today while working out that when I look down now, I no longer see my stomach sticking out further than my boobs!!! and that's without sucking in my stomach! Yay!!! It's silly but dang it, it's a nice sight!!

Replies

• risingsprings
    risingsprings Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cool! Mine today was sitting in the shower, shaving my legs, and realizing that I no longer have a roll when I sit down. AHHH-mazing! =)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    So I noticed today while working out that when I look down now, I no longer see my stomach sticking out further than my boobs!!! and that's without sucking in my stomach! Yay!!! It's silly but dang it, it's a nice sight!!

Congratulations!!! That was a huge NSV for me when it happened...you should be SO proud of yourself.
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome! Keep up the amazing work!
  • artickb22
    Options
    Cool! Mine today was sitting in the shower, shaving my legs, and realizing that I no longer have a roll when I sit down. AHHH-mazing! =)

I can't wait to get there!!!! Way to go!!!
  • artickb22
    Options
    Thanks yall! I am pretty stoked! Great motivation to keep on going!!!!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Great job. Persistent consistency wins again
  • risingsprings
    risingsprings Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can and WILL!!!! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!