Ugg! What to do when you're sick?

Options
While I am not sick enought to stay home from work. I am not 100% or even 80%. Stuffy nose, sore throt and tired! I haven't worked out in 2 days now and I am totally bummed about it. But man I just don't feel up to it.

What do you do when you're sick? Just take a few days off and get to feeling better or do you do some sort of work out? Thanks!

Leanna

Replies

• kimberjones
    Options
    I've had the flu for a bit now myself. I try to concentrate on making sure I'm making the right food choices (when I do eat - don't feel like it a lot :frown: ). I may try to work out for a short bit tonight but I haven't worked out much at all for the last 7 days and have found that (with proper nutritional choices - healthy homemade soups, fruit, etc.) I'm still losing weight at a healthy rate (not the typical 'I'm sick so I drop 5 lbs in 2 days kinda weight loss). I'm drinking things with calories in them when I'm not eating much (even though they're empty calories). That has worked for me.

I'd say rest if you don't feel like working out and, if you feel like it, work out a little bit at the time. After all, 15 minutes is better than nothing. Remember that it may take some time to build back up after being sick.

Hope you feel better!

:flowerforyou:
  • duie7
    duie7 Posts: 5
    Options
    Sorry my one year old replied to this post while I was attempting to make lunch
  • duie7
    duie7 Posts: 5
    Options
    Repeat sorry