New from Belize

Options
:smile:

Okay so I keep saying I need to lose weight or that I am going to start on Monday and so on.
Well I have two big events coming up next year. Currently I am at my heaviest that I have ever been.
So I need to get off my butt and do something about.
Here is the issues I have to deal with
I live on a tropical island doesn't seem that bad and there are a lot of perks but I don't necessarily have a lot of easy healthy choices. SO I am going to have to work hard to make them.
We do a LOT of socializing so alcohol is usually involved. I will have to really resist the temptation.

I was very excited to find this website and I think being able to track my calories and have other people who are also trying to reach a goal will really help. So here is to day one of getting to a better version of me.

Replies

• barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you can do this! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Wish I had your "problem" of living in a tropical paradise! :laugh:
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey:flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Belize! That's awesome that I found you on here.
    welcome!
  • purdygrl
    purdygrl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Thank you for all the kind words. Don't get me wrong I LOVE living in San Pedro. Just going to have to be very strong and resist the temptation that come with the socializing.
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats on joining!

Your on your way to success!

You WILL SUCCEED!
  • kimberjones
    Options
    You've made a great first step by signing up and then a second by posting on the boards. This is an awesome sight and there are awesome people on here that are great encouragers!

You can do it!

:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP