Contest challenge the gym I attend...

Options
AllDIVA
AllDIVA Posts: 45 Member
I entered a contest at my gym... 12 weeks who ever loses the highest percentage of weight wins $10,000.00. My problem is the late night munch man. I am determined to do it this time but it is hard to focus by week 5 or 6. Working out is not the problem. I have a personal trainer who I meet with twice a week and I go to kickboxing class 2-3 times a week. oh and I know I have 10,000 reasons not to eat the wrong stuff but it doesn't always work.Suggestions????

Replies

• ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thats amazing! i wanna be part of your gym! hahaha
    um suggestions would be to make sure you eat great foods and keep up with your exercise. cant work miracles but you can try your best!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    wow I think id go hungry for 12 weeks without my snacks for that much money!

Make sure you eat enough protien with dinner to keep you fuller longer? And/or try going to slepe earlier. Idk what your schedule is like though.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    I entered a contest at my gym... 12 weeks who ever loses the highest percentage of weight wins $10,000.00. My problem is the late night munch man. I am determined to do it this time but it is hard to focus by week 5 or 6. Working out is not the problem. I have a personal trainer who I meet with twice a week and I go to kickboxing class 2-3 times a week. oh and I know I have 10,000 reasons not to eat the wrong stuff but it doesn't always work.Suggestions????

Stop eating bread/grains/starchy/sugary carbs. When I did that, the cravings went away in a few days.
  • Focusisfab
    Focusisfab Posts: 140
    Options
    WOW...Thats some motivation! Best of luck!