34 pounds gone!

Options
Cathy7794
Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
Like most of us, I'm sure, I was having a hard time seeing my weight loss. My husband has been telling me for a couple months that he can really see the difference. I couldn't see it...until I was looking through old pics on the computer and ran across this before picture. Wow! I can't believe anyone allowed me to leave the house looking like that! :ohwell: The before was taken about 2 years ago, at probably 215 pounds. The second picture was taken this morning, at 183 pounds. :bigsmile: In December, I was up to 218 pounds. 34 pounds less, here I am! :drinker:

PhotoGrid_beforeandafter.jpg

Replies

• kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Nice job congrats! You look much younger too!
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yup, you definitely can tell a difference! Way to go. :)

I couldn't tell if there was any changes with me either until I seen family members that I haven't seen in awhile and they looked surprised or mentioned it. I came home and looked through some old pics and seen it then. such a good feeling, isn't it.
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! Way to go!
  • cynthiam80
    cynthiam80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am at 33.5 lbs and I am so happy with my results. Keep it up!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Great job, what a difference :)
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOO great for you. You look well on your way to whatever vision you have of yourself. That's about my goal, and I'm stuck at 18 lbs, half of yours. Argh. I gotta get disciplined! WAY to GO!

t
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    success tastes good. Well done.
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    Wow WTG you really can tell a difference:)
  • MAgiK37
    MAgiK37 Posts: 11
    Options
    Well done Kathy ! you look much better, shopping must be fun now...
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    HealthierHappierBrenda Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can definitely see the difference. I actually started at 221 and am now at 184 so I'm hoping to see the same difference as you've shown....Great job and you look great!!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Well done you!
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you!! :blushing: I wish I had been able to get the resolution a bit better on the before pic. The difference shows so much more with the original picture...
  • Raestanke9
    Raestanke9 Posts: 24
    Options
    Doing amazing! I love that you are wearing the same outfit, it really shows how much you have lost!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!