Support needed...

Options
Hi, I'm new and I think this site is amazing, it helps me so much!!! I'm looking for new friends for support. I'm going through a rough time. I have been teased about my weight by those closest to me. I can't stand being this big. I have soooo much weight to lose before I hit my goal and it seems so far away :( but I am not giving up this time!!! add me please! Thank you guys!

Replies

• Leyonie
    Leyonie Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and I think this site is amazing, it helps me so much!!! I'm looking for new friends for support. I'm going through a rough time. I have been teased about my weight by those closest to me. I can't stand being this big. I have soooo much weight to lose before I hit my goal and it seems so far away :( but I am not giving up this time!!! add me please! Thank you guys!

*Brings out the pom poms* I know the feeling, in elementary; we did a play, had cheerleaders in it. Guess who wanted to be one of them, and then had the girls lie to her about when practicing the lines was, and then the day of the play the teacher saying that cause she didn't have enough practice could not be in the play.
    This girl. =/
    Been dealing with it since Elementary, I was 216 at one point. Fighting to keep myself from going back to that state. I actually at one point and time got myself down to 196. It was a short lived victory. ^^;;

But I wish you luck! Determination helps, I always think of buying my first cute bikini and skinny jeans as inspiration while forcing myself to keep going on the work outs.
  • gogophers
    gogophers Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I will say that you can definitely do it. You need to find a diet that you can keep up forever and just follow that. Also, it gets way easier to follow a diet after a while and you almost forget about the foods you cant have. Good luck! (Also, there is a motivation and support board on this site that may be helpful as well)
  • DanetteNel
    DanetteNel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi - I sent you a friend request - feel free to message me whenever you need to ;-)

23998327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • DanetteNel
    DanetteNel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oh, and keep checking out the Success Stories forum - AWESOME people posting there proving that while it may take time, it CAN BE DONE!

They are sooooooooooooo inspirational!

23998327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bigbonedbunny
    bigbonedbunny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the great positive responses! I appreciate the advice and the support! Have a great day people! :)