Find your diet personality..

Options
anna441
anna441 Posts: 253 Member
HI MFP.......you can go this website and take a quiz to know your diet personality

So Sad:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am a couch Potato Dieter....
Description: Couch Potato Dieters are those people who just canմ say no to high fat, high calorie snack foods. Coach Potato's don't just over-eat; they also eat the wrong foods. Coach Potatoճ tend to lose weight on diets that focus on caloric intake.

http://www.thedietchannel.com/quiz

Replies

• bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I got the same thing :( awwww well lets prove them wrong and do it right! Lose it and keep it off!
  • casamelsmom
    Options
    I got the "sexy dieter".

The Sexy Dieter is the person who places greater value on "looking good' than simply maintaining a healthy weight. Their mantra is "Do I look good naked?" Sexy Dieters tend to find success with weight loss programs that emphasize exercise along with a healthy diet.

I should do the South Beach Diet, which I have been doing for 3 years.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I got the 'Tipping Point' dieter.

"Tipping Point Dieters are those people who wake up one morning and decide they have simply had enough. They admit to themselves that they have gained as much weight as they can possibly tolerate and they are willing to make substantial lifestyle changes to turn things around."

Not too bad actually. It says I should do the 'Jillian Michael's Diet' or the 'Sonama Diet.' Don't really know what either of those are - but what I'm doing now is working pretty darn good! :bigsmile:

Neat quiz, thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • pbakasha
    Options
    I got tipping point dieter as well. Second choice was Office Space Dieter

Office Space Dieters are those people who, in addition to overeating, tend to snack on bad foods and who lack regular exercise in their daily life. Because their daily lives are lethargic and lack sufficient exercise, their metabolism is slow and they end up gaining weight. Office Space Dieters tend to do well on diet plans that emphasize exercise in addition to a healthy diet.
  • ajrowart
    Options
    I am most sefinityly an Emotional Eater, so that is something I need to work on.
  • sheilajane
    sheilajane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :sad: Another Couch Potato Dieter......but then I didn't need a quiz to tell me that. I also borderline on Swimsuit Dieter. I always think I'm going to lose 10 lbs before somebody's wedding, before Christmas, before I go on vacation.........never happens.

Anyway, starting this roller coaster again. One week......lost 4 lbs.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I got the Tipping Point Dieter.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Cool quiz! Here's what I am.
    Description: Tipping Point Dieters are those people who wake up one morning and decide they have simply had enough. They admit to themselves that they have gained as much weight as they can possibly tolerate and they are willing to make substantial lifestyle changes to turn things around. Tipping

It makes sense too! Once I saw a picture of myself with my family my jaw dropped. I seriously didn't feel that large, but I guess having a baby and then not working for 7 months can do that to a girl! I used to weigh 115 pounds, just befoe giving birth I was over 200, holy moly! (I also gained some from being in culinary school as well as a comfortable relationship)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I got the couch potato dieter then secondly the swimsuit dieter.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    uhh couch potato then the sexy dieter
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I got the sexy dieter!
  • jennkohler
    Options
    I got the Couch Potato. Not exactly what I wanted to see but it's a great eye opener. Maybe take it again in a couple of months and hopefully it changes.
  • tabbi187
    Options
    I got the couch potato and 2nd was the tipping.

BUT

Im on here and trying to change all of that this time.

I'm tired of giving up and giving in, this is what I want and I am not stopping until I get it!

thanks for the quiz!! =]:happy:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I got the 'Tipping Point' dieter.

"Tipping Point Dieters are those people who wake up one morning and decide they have simply had enough. They admit to themselves that they have gained as much weight as they can possibly tolerate and they are willing to make substantial lifestyle changes to turn things around."

Not too bad actually. It says I should do the 'Jillian Michael's Diet' or the 'Sonama Diet.' Don't really know what either of those are - but what I'm doing now is working pretty darn good! :bigsmile:

Neat quiz, thanks!:flowerforyou:

I got the same thing.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    #1 the swim suit dieter:

Description: The Swimsuit Dieter is the woman (though it could be a man these days!) who isn�t generally overweight but would like to lose a few pounds to squeeze into the swimsuit in a few weeks. Swim Suit Dieters tend to lean towards diet plans where they can lose a few pounds fast. Low carb diets and high fiber diets tend to be popular with Swimsuit Dieter.

reccomended diets: jillian michaels or south beach :noway:

#2 the office space dieter

Description: Office Space Dieters are those people who, in addition to overeating, tend to snack on bad foods and who lack regular exercise in their daily life. Because their daily lives are lethargic and lack sufficient exercise, their metabolism is slow and they end up gaining weight. Office Space Dieters tend to do well on diet plans that emphasize exercise in addition to a healthy diet.

reccomended diets: jillian again and ediets

i dont think the second one is very accurate. i am not a snacker really and i have a pretty busy life. but im here for a reason so i guess i should accept what it says!!!
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I somehow got couch potato dieter too! Followed by the socially active dieter. I am not a couch potato however it says calorie counting is what works for those which IS the only thing that has ever worked for me! I am also a socially active dieter its the events and time with friends and family that push me over on cals, everything always revolves around food and drinks!