The Biggest Loser wii fitness

Options
Hi Everyone,

Anybody interested in losing weight with The Biggest Loser wii game? We could share our success and encouragement.

Kathy

Replies

• bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am planning to buy it tell me how it works!!
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes, I just got the new Wiifit plus and I am more motivated then ever. Count me in. What are the rules?
  • kathymc1955
    kathymc1955 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:

I have exercised 2x with it so I can only give my opinion. I LOVE it. While I still like the wii fit, I am tired of it! I have also tried several others (EA Fitness and Gold's Gym Cardio) but did not like them. Briefly, you choose a former BL winner/contestant from prior years as your avatar. You choose either Bob or Jillian as your trainer. You can choose your difficulty level of exercises and then your trainer leads with various exercises. The game shows how many calories you burn. That is a basic review. Beginners, average and advanced for all people.

Hope that brief review helps. I would recommend to buy it. If you have anymore questions I would be more than happy to answer.

I do want to suggest that perhaps we can do some type of challenge with the game. Is anybody game?
  • kathymc1955
    kathymc1955 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi mscocoa,

I heard the wii fit plus is great! Do you have the Biggest Loser game?
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    No I don't have the Biggest Loser game. I wasn't aware that it had been released yet. One reason I purchased the Wii Fit Plus is because it was only 20 bucks. I'd like to change up my routine once in awhile, so the Biggest Loser might be what I am looking for.

Edit: corrected spelling