Almost Football time. Who is your team

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm a college fan...University of Michigan...GO BLUE!!!

Oh, yeah! Another Wolverines fan! HAIL TO THE VICTORS! :drinker:
  • rachgolds
    rachgolds Posts: 75
    Options

Oh yeah!!! I bleed Maize and Blue!!! Hail!!!
  • jcstanton
    Options

Oh yeah!!! I bleed Maize and Blue!!! Hail!!!

I love 'em, too. Unfortunately, I don't get to watch them play very often because I live in South Carolina and they don't air very many of their games. It's all Clemson and USC down here. Oh, and Georgia, Georgia Tech, UNC, NC State, and Virginia Tech.
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Bills fan here living in the middle of Dallas Cowboy country! Ughhh!!!!

hahaha. I hear ya... I'm a Bills fan in I live in Patriots country.
  • jcstanton
    Options
    Buffalo Bills fan here living in the middle of Dallas Cowboy country! Ughhh!!!!

hahaha. I hear ya... I'm a Bills fan in I live in Patriots country.

I honestly don't know which of these scenarios is worse. I neither love nor hate the Bills, but I can't stand the Patriots or the Cowboys. I'm a Panthers fan, and I can't imagine the torture of living in a region immersed in supporting a team that I cannot abide. :noway: You both have my sympathy. :flowerforyou:
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    Ravens - all day.
  • mrscreager
    mrscreager Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Panthers Baby!! Its our year!! Hopefully I can catch a game or two over here in good ol Afghanistan!

Always glad to meet another Panthers fan on MFP. :flowerforyou: There doesn't seem to be very many of us. Speaking of this being our year, did you see the ad Ryan Kalil took out in the Charlotte Observer? It's awesome! You're in Afghanistan, I'm assuming you're military? If so, send me a message with your address and favorite players. I live fifteen minutes from their training camp. I'm willing to take some photos and have them autographed for you.

I love me so Panthers. And yes I did get to see the add. One of my friends posted it on their FB. There isnt many of us Panthers fans, but we are true fans. And we always always stick by our boys! Yes maam, I am in the US Navy, out here with the Army! I love me some Steve Smith! Ill shoot you a message! Do you know how awesome that would be! OMG! ok! Well our boys are gonna make us proud this year! You just wait!
  • jcstanton
    Options
    Panthers Baby!! Its our year!! Hopefully I can catch a game or two over here in good ol Afghanistan!

Always glad to meet another Panthers fan on MFP. :flowerforyou: There doesn't seem to be very many of us. Speaking of this being our year, did you see the ad Ryan Kalil took out in the Charlotte Observer? It's awesome! You're in Afghanistan, I'm assuming you're military? If so, send me a message with your address and favorite players. I live fifteen minutes from their training camp. I'm willing to take some photos and have them autographed for you.

I love me so Panthers. And yes I did get to see the add. One of my friends posted it on their FB. There isnt many of us Panthers fans, but we are true fans. And we always always stick by our boys! Yes maam, I am in the US Navy, out here with the Army! I love me some Steve Smith! Ill shoot you a message! Do you know how awesome that would be! OMG! ok! Well our boys are gonna make us proud this year! You just wait!

If I get to talk to him (he was much friendlier with the fans last year than in times past), I'll let him know the autograph is for a service member and he might throw in something special for ya, like a glove or something. We'll see, though. He's pretty attached to his gloves. LOL
  • mrscreager
    mrscreager Posts: 32 Member
    Options

If I get to talk to him (he was much friendlier with the fans last year than in times past), I'll let him know the autograph is for a service member and he might throw in something special for ya, like a glove or something. We'll see, though. He's pretty attached to his gloves. LOL

Im not partial to him!! Any of our boys would do! :wink:
  • jcstanton
    Options

Im not partial to him!! Any of our boys would do! :wink:

Okay. I'll keep that in mind. LOL
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    FC Barcelona all the way!!!!!!! Barca and it's majestic captain Puyol! Viiiiiiiiiiiisca el Barca!!!!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    STEELERS.. all the way ! :drinker:
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    Love football and I love the DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • grkpetalouda
    Options
    GIANTS!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    KC CHIEFS!!!!! I am so looking forward to some progress this year!!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Colts strong all the way!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    mfpfootball.jpg

This just so happens to be my background pic on FB. Bears and Texans. Let's just hope that little show Chicago put on two weeks ago is not indication of the regular season. Last night was an improvement =\ but the offense is still looking rough.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    New England Patriots!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am a die hard Saints fan!!! Always was ...Always will be!!!
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    nfl-patriots-logo.gif

Hell Yeah!! Go Pats!!

NFL: Go Patriots!
    College: GO BLUE - University of Michigan!!