Replies

• Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am on my way for my lunchtime run!
  • shygur
    shygur Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I will add 5 minutes to my swim today!! Thanks for the challenge. Things have been tough for me no scale losses this month but I sure feel better and get around better too. I will be doing my strength training before my swim too.

Rebecca
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Im all over it~
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • big_cowboy74
    big_cowboy74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Actually did 10 more minutes last night on the treadmill than I had previously done but I will give it my best to do the extra 5 tonight.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Hoping to squeeze in a mile on the treadmill between the 2 jobs today (for the first time...) i'm hoping i can make this a regular part of my routine!
  • jenncaroon
    jenncaroon Posts: 91
    Options
    Yeah! Already did it! Did my boot camp and then ran a mile with my daughter who is conditioning for h.s. volleyball! Go for it!
  • Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Did an extra 5! It is amazing how 5 minutes can make you realize that you can accomplish more than you thought you could!
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    I did 5 extra minutes and didn't even know about the challange!!!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym but I'll do it at home. :)
  • slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Whoop! Got my extra '5' in on my bike ride this morning & just finished my c25k! Ok-I have to admit.... I was gonna totally ditch tonights workout, cuz I was all 'well I got in extra this morning' but then my guilt kicked in & I thought-I would only be cheating myself! Thanks for posting the challenge & making me go the extra mile!