goal: bikini by my birthday

Options
I am 29 years old and am ready to make a change. I used to be a size 2 all throughout highschool and college. I gained weight when I became pregnant back in summer of 2006. I am going to be turing 30 in March and really want to start my 30's out right. My goal is to look good and feel good in a bikini. I am motivated and am ready to kick it into overdrive and lose this baby weight 3 years later.

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! I always heard that in your late 20s/early 30s it begins to be harder to lose weight, but there are plenty of people on here in their 30s, 40s, 50+ who are great successes. You can definitely do it. And a great example for your little one :smile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Lula is right! You can do this! This site will give you the proper tools to learn a lot about the way you eat, and the forums will give you knowledge about how to change things in a positive way. I believe that not only will you achieve your goals, but you're going to make a lifestyle change that will not only positively impact you, but will change things for your child/children as well!

Welcome!