Lookn for friends 4'11 & under!

Options
I'm looking for more ladies who are 4'11 and under. I don't see very many petite and small women on here like me. I'm looking to make friends & see how your doing in your process as well. :D As you can see i still have 68 lbs to lose.. already lost 30 in the course of 6+ months. Thanks :D

Replies

• IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    That would be me! I am 4'11 :) I am 141.4 lbs at the moment and have not been at this weight in 4 years. I want to lose about 20 more, I hope I can do it.
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    any luck? or have you come up short? ;)
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hahahaha good joke! i had to read it twice to get it.. :D:D guess ive came up short.
  • hiddensmiles21
    Options
    Hey I'm 4'11! :) And have 40 pounds to loose! I'll be your friend. :)
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Me!!!
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    hi i might be a bit too tall for you to friend, Im 5ft x will add you though like feeling taller than others :D
    also if you search groups there are some for us shorties out there x
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    4ft 11 <<<<
  • PraguuMaya
    PraguuMaya Posts: 16
    Options
    4 11. :) but not liking it... :(
  • big_cowboy74
    big_cowboy74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey that's height discrimination. I'm 6'-5". lol
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    4'11" Here. feel free to add me :) any one else as well. I eat, so get too thrown off by my diary! lol
  • lizayjay
    lizayjay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi here!

I'm 4'11" and 122 pounds now. I used to be about 136 and have been struggling with my "weight loss" for years. I've always had that extra 15-20 pounds that I could always do to lose and until now, I'm finally making those extra pounds go away!

It hasn't been easy and especially as a short person, I find that we gain weight easily and have a hard time losing it. A lot of my friends are in the height range of 5'3" - 5'6", so they don't really understand how weight can sit on a shorter person. If you gain 5 pounds than it looks like you gained 10 pounds, and if you gain 10 pounds its looks like 15-20 pounds. Its vey frustrating.

But regardless of how easily our weight can fluctuate, I LOVE being short!
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10!
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options
    I am 4' 10"
    27 Years
    2 Children
    SW: 137
    CW: 128
    GW: 105
  • jesuskroeger
    Options
    I'm 4' 11" as well! I'd be glad to become friends with all of you, but I won't be online that much because my online access is pretty much cut off for the most part.
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile: I'm 4'11" I have about another 20 to drop maybe less. Just because I have been toning with a mission! LOL
  • Pinkismyfavcolor
    Options
    I am 4'10 :) would love to have friends on here. i think i have zero friends, , I'm not sure lol new to this site
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Sounds like I just missed the cutoff ... I'm 5 feet and half of an inch! I totally understand that just adding a couple of pounds to a frame as small as mine makes me look huge, I'm still struggling to drop those last few pounds. It's taken me almost 3 months to go down 4.5 lbs. Even though I'm a little taller than your height cutoff feel free to add me - I'm log daily and I usually check the forums Monday - Friday. Good luck with your weigh loss journey!
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    4'10" :)
  • msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 3/4... does that count? I'm 25, and my goal is about 15 pounds away. Feel free to add me.
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    4'11", 34ish lbs. to go. Feel free to add me.