Straying from the 60 day Insanity Program.

Options
Hi everyone,

I recently got the Insanity program and I started it on Monday. I currently live at home where I have access to my basement to do my workouts. I do, however, spend a lot of time at my boyfriends apartment on weekends and occasional weeknights. He was planning on doing the videos with me, but he tried to do it at his apartment and he had a neighbor knock on his door telling him to quiet down. He lives over an hour away, so when I visit him it is for a few days at a time. I'd really like to do the program, but chances are I'll not be able to do it 6 days a week...probably closer to 4-5 days a week. Even on the days that I am unable to do Insanity, I do plan on doing some other form of exercise, probably either running/elliptical or my favorite Jillian Michaels DVD (No More Trouble Zones... a lot less jumping!) , so it's not like I'm not going to be doing anything on the days where I can't do Insanity. Has anyone had success doing these DVDs in a less conventional manner than suggested? I really like them because I love getting my butt kicked...but if it is worth it to start over when I *AM* able to do the program as planned, then maybe I can give it a rest. I don't like to give up though but my situation does not permit the schedule!!

Replies