70 lbs down, 30 lbs to go!

Options
2»

Replies

• shaxnax
    shaxnax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww my Roo! <3 You're doing so good! I'm so proud of you. I'm proud of your determination, and your changes, you always make me push back on track when I get slacky. You're so lovely! And you have awesome girly curves. You will do the next 30, I believe in you.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Keep up the great job you're doing!!!
  • Raestanke9
    Raestanke9 Posts: 24
    Options
    Awwwwww my Roo! <3 You're doing so good! I'm so proud of you. I'm proud of your determination, and your changes, you always make me push back on track when I get slacky. You're so lovely! And you have awesome girly curves. You will do the next 30, I believe in you.

Awh I love u Shannnnnnaaaaa! You should post a before and now pic too! You are doing so amazing and u should share your success with everyone! It feels so good when everyone complements your change! Thanks so much everyone! It really boosts my confidence and determination to keep on going! I know I can do this!
  • shaxnax
    shaxnax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Soon my friend, soon :D But again, congratulations and I'm glad you're finding confidence boosting, I know you can do it!
  • Raestanke9
    Raestanke9 Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Danii_Yell
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats on your weight loss (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!