i need RE-motivation!!

Options
I have all the want to workout to my new favorite exercise Turbo Fire! i love it so much, but i have been Havent exercise in a few days and i just tried to do the Turbo 55EZ, and i stopped because i felt distracted and my body feels tired, kinda like, i have no motivation all the sudden I want to lose at least 50 pounds before my birthday Jan 15th. ANY source of motivation to fuel my fire again, Pics, words, or stories are welcome! thanks :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sometimes your body wants a rest so its ok to give yourself a few days off, there are many times I dont want to work out but do it because I love the burn and feeling afterwards, I just don't think about it I just go do it even if I am tired, its more then what I would have done if I didn't do anything at all. Think of how great you feel when you are done working out, that may motivate you enough , if you need to start off slow pick a shorter tape or only do half, sometimes you just gotta follow Nike's motto and just do it! :)

I am still a work in progress but here are my pics so far.

167 lbs
    weddingpic.jpg

NSSPLITPIC.jpg

flexphoto1.jpg-137 lbs

flexphoto-3.jpg
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    reading other success stories also inspires me. check out the success story boards.

as for motivation its a fleeting thing, dont let that deter you from your goals. inspiration is one thing, motivation is another.
    when you do not exercise just remind yourself that you are CHOOSING not to work towards your goal. maybe even just go for a walk on the days you dont feel like do the video. or 15 minutes of stretches in your house. sometimes i just try to do the bare minimum just to get me by

fake it until you make it! =)