Made it past my first pitfall !!!

Options
I started last Sunday with pretty strict diet and kept a good amount of exercise. I did well for the first 5 days and then yesterday I fell off the wagon, bad! I ate fast food, chocolate, you name it. However, I hit the gym even harder and made up for my sins :) I know it wasn't the healthiest last 48 hours but I managed to lose 3.2lbs my first week.

ahh...yesterday is normally where I fall off track and end of gaining weight.....and so the rollercoaster of dieting continues......

Replies

• leshik21
    leshik21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started last Sunday with pretty strict diet and kept a good amount of exercise. I did well for the first 5 days and then yesterday I fell off the wagon, bad! I ate fast food, chocolate, you name it. However, I hit the gym even harder and made up for my sins :) I know it wasn't the healthiest last 48 hours but I managed to lose 3.2lbs my first week.

ahh...yesterday is normally where I fall off track and end of gaining weight.....and so the rollercoaster of dieting continues......
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    3.2 is awesome and we all "fall" off the wagon...actually yo-yo is my middle name LOL...best of luck on your life style change and enjoy the ride....:happy:

dd
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    3.2 lbs loss...That's terrific! Keep up the good work and don't be too hard on yourself for slipping up over the weekend, just get back on track!
  • its time for change
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss and good job on getting back on track after your temporary derailment. =):wink: