seeking friends who are new to cooking and trying stuff!

Options
leamj87
leamj87 Posts: 20 Member
Hello, I'm Lea, 25 years old and I've successfully lost 40 pounds since January 1st! It's been an interesting experiment adjusting to what my body wants and what my body actually NEEDS. I'm looking to drop about 100 more, but I'm not fussed about how long it takes as long as I'm not resenting or battling myself. I'm of the opinion that if I want it, I can have it, but I need to be ready to account for it!

EXCEPT LATELY OMG. These past two weeks I've been absolutely **** at filling out my diary because I didn't want to total up the little indulgences all day and admit that dinner some nights has been oreos and beer. YIKES SELF! I know this lack of motivation is coming from this rut I was in where I was eating the same things EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

So I'm looking for friends who are trying new things, and cooking a little creatively. Nothing fancy fancy! For example, I just tried this recipe http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/grilled_eggplant_tomato_stacks.html and really liked it!! I'd love to see what things you're cooking and be able to comment on your newsfeed about how you liked it and what you would change.

I'll friend anybody, the more the merrier!!!