i need a serious kick in the butt!

Options
ok, so i need help! :sick:

i had an ok day food wise UNTIL i came home, im after having my dinner, 2 slices of chocolate cake, 3 bags of crisps, and 2 beers so far, im at about 2000 cals already!

i just want to eat another few bags of crisps and more chocolate cake :cry:

i havent binged like this in MONTHS, well before the summer

i just seem to sabotage myself this week, its stress related i think

im only having water for the rest of the night, its 9pm here, i hope! :brokenheart:

what exercies are the best for burning max calories, i want to be down on thursday (that gives me 4 days until weigh in) i need to be down, i dont want to go into the high 160's EVER again :noway:

help, tips, a kick in the butt, some motivation please guys :huh:

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Stop mpw...move away from the kitchen. You will regret this in the morning
  • tizzykay
    Options
    I have a hard time stopping myself from binging once i start but go and stand on the scale. That sometimes works for me. My fiancee is from Ireland and he brings me all these great cookies mcvitties and hobnobs and stuff he has to stop! Good luck to you!:smile:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I have a serious choclate tooth and I always want something sweet at the end of the night. i've started having peanut butter and nutella sandwiches instead of a fatty unsatisfying candy bar. I use the Arnold high fiber bread 1 T peanut butter and 1 T Nutella. For those who don't know Nutellis a chocolate hazelnut spread, not to popular in the states yet, BUT IT SHOULD BE. I has the same calorie content as most peanut butters and it's made with skim milk. It's absolutely delicius. So eating a sandwhich I get my craving met and I get some extra protein and fiber!
  • jnsangel33
    Options
    I wish I could be of more help to you with the sweet tooth. Since I have started exercising a few days per week (4 days since I just started...don't want to over do it yet) I have found that my cravings have gone away. However, what I am having a problem with is I found out that if you want to burn and get your metabolism rolling you need to eat in the morning. NOT SOMETHING I USUALLY DO!!! So....now that I eat in the morning, I guess I am burning more calories so I feel like I am constantly hungry!!!! The other day I felt like I ate literally ALL DAY LONG!!!!
    I have found some workouts that you can download on exercisetv.com. They cost you like $12 or 13 per download, but they are worth it. Find Disco Abs.....totally fun and has you sweating your *kitten* off!!! Also, get Jillian Michael's workouts. SHE IS A SHE DEVIL!!!!! And the next day, you really feel it, but her style has you burning like crazy!!!

Good luck to you!!! You will be fine. We all have our days. You just need to work a little harder the next day. You are obviously doing something right. You have lost a lot of weight this far. Keep up the good work, missy!!!

278680.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • sara1786
    sara1786 Posts: 101
    Options
    mee too-- i ate 5 pieces of pizza today. we have a local pizza place called Cousin Vinny's & it's truly amazing pizza... i can feel the salt bloating me... i can't believe I ate that much. :noway:
  • sara1786
    sara1786 Posts: 101
    Options
    For those who don't know Nutellis a chocolate hazelnut spread, not to popular in the states yet, BUT IT SHOULD BE. I has the same calorie content as most peanut butters and it's made with skim milk. It's absolutely delicius.

OMG i LOVE nutella!!!!!! it's soooooooooo good!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    For those who don't know Nutellis a chocolate hazelnut spread, not to popular in the states yet, BUT IT SHOULD BE. I has the same calorie content as most peanut butters and it's made with skim milk. It's absolutely delicius.

OMG i LOVE nutella!!!!!! it's soooooooooo good!
    Me too! I can't have it in the house. I eat it by the spoonful!:tongue: