Replies

• monicalord
    monicalord Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    5'3 and goal is 125 :)
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 110....currently 114.4 lbs. So almost there. Not sure if I'll lower it once I get to 110. lol My husband says NO because my initial goal was 125, then 115, and now 110. Let's just say I'm happy now and am continuing to finish Insanity. If I happen to drop a few more lbs then I won't freak but am not trying as hard either. :wink:
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1", and don't have a goal weight. I'm currently at 111, and that's not it, so I'll go lower and see where that takes me. It's my mid section that needs work, but since that can't be spot reduced, overall numbers just have to go down, I guess.

For those who are stuck at a weight, try doing a TDEE-20% (or 15%) instead of doing things the MFP way. I had trouble losing any weight at all on the MFP model, but have been losing steadily this way.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1 1/2" and I will be happy at 120 and my husband will owe me dinner in a limo at the top of the Space Needle with a slinky red dress at that point. But I decided my final goal so I have a little breathing room for ups and downs and just because this is the weight I remember from H.S. (at which point my mother started nagging me about being OVER-weight, go figure!!) is 115. I've researched it and that is right about the middle of the healthy range for my height so I'm good with it. I don't need to be a stick but I don't want to get so big again. I'm 44 pounds down with 70 to go.
  • ktlynesmom
    ktlynesmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5'2" and my initial goal is 150. When I get there, I will re-evaluate and see how I feel about how I look and feel. It has never been about the #, I just want to feel healthy, be active with my daughter and husband, and like how I look in my clothes!
  • queenbeeq
    queenbeeq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    5'4 and GW is 135-125 :)
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    *sigh* its hard for me to admit this but I am 5 ft 0 and 256 lbs. My goal weight is 100 lbs. My dietician and Dr. both said whith my build and frame thats a perfect weight for me. only 156 lbs to go!!
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    SW: 206
    CW: 160
    GW: 140

im very muscular ....with a large frame. I think 140 is good for me. Its been my experience that guys like girls with some meat on their bones. At 160, right niw I feel sexy.
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    5'2" and GW is 125.

Same here :-)

Although I'd be happy anywhere in the 120's, but I'm still a long way off and it may change as I get closer...
    Me too!
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I am kinda playing it by ear. I am already happy with where I'm at. I am 4'10" and have been maintaining a muscular 103 pounds (think gymnast build). I started consistently strength training this year so I know I've reduced body fat. My main goal is to get even more toned and see how much I can improve as a runner with a lower weight. I've seen myself at a skinny fat weight of low to mid 90's, so I'm going to see if I can get there. I'll reevaluate at 95 pounds, but I'm not in any rush.-
  • Chetanpayne
    Options
    I am 5'5, maybe a little under that with age. But that is what is on my DL! LOL
    My goal at the moment is 165. I started this program in May and I was 211. YIKES! The biggest I have ever been in my 53 years on this earth. I am now 195 and that still is way too big albeit I look a lot better with 16 gone.
    I am like a few I saw on here. My goal at the moment is 165, but I may change it as I go along. I would look and feel killer at like 130, but I am doing the baby step route. I do not want to build that mountain too high at first. But I will say, I am on a roll. I know I can do it and have proven that. I am also on the slow easy goes it plan. I have given myself about a year, year and a half to get to the 165. I have a sense I may get there earlier than that, but just putting in the cushion of time for the mind. Just a mind game. PLUS, Tyra...you know, from Americas top Model, she called me last week and told me to take my time. That they would wait for me. LOL! Good luck everyone!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 110....currently 114.4 lbs. So almost there. Not sure if I'll lower it once I get to 110. lol My husband says NO because my initial goal was 125, then 115, and now 110. Let's just say I'm happy now and am continuing to finish Insanity. If I happen to drop a few more lbs then I won't freak but am not trying as hard either. :wink:

we are pretty similar!!! only a few to go!!