Day 3 & 4 - 10/09/09-10/10/09

Options
So i couldn't write about my day yesterday so i think i'll join 2 days in this entry!

Yesterday was alot better! I didn't feel sick at all! :smile:

No temptations still so it's going pretty good!!

However, TODAY.....ugh!!! :angry:

omgosh!!

I came to work and my boss brought DOUGHNUTS!!! :sad:

Temptation set in!! *sigh* :explode: I kept telling myself to look away and eat some carrots i had brought!

Ohhh man! Carrots? or Doughnuts? :huh: Jeeeeez that was a no brainer last week!! lol

But as hard as it was i overcame my temptation!! :ohwell:

And i'm not gonna lie, i was thinking about sneaking one when my boss wasn't looking!! :laugh: lol

But it helped that he wasn't eating them either! :devil:

So why did he bring them u ask??

lol well, there were about 10-15 Recumbent Trike riders this morning and we had to feed them!

So my boss brought coffee & doughnuts!! Talk about Torture!! :cry:

Ughh! anways it's been good so far! i'm glad i overcame the doughnut temptation! lol :bigsmile:

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Good job girl! I don't know if I could have done it.. doughnuts are a major weakness. It was my number one craving during my pregnancy and has totally stuck!
  • LOL well thank you!!

Yea they're sweety goodness is my weekness too!! ugh! lol
  • cheshirekat
    cheshirekat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    YAAY congrats! This just comes to show that you can do anything you put your mind to! Doesn't it make you feel so strong and wonderful that you have complete control over what you do with your body? And the best part is that after a while, you won't even have to think about it anymore, it will just be a habit, and you will actually crave healthy foods before processed and high cal junk. Stick with it woman, you are doing fantastic!
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I don't even really like donuts but I run past a donut shop in the morning and the smell makes me want them so bad. Maybe fruit instead of carrots will help with the sweets craving. Stay strong!