I've lost count

Options
junepg
junepg Posts: 12 Member
Hi everyone,
Here I am. Again. But this time is different because I believe I finally have all my medical stuff straight. Surgery was successful, I feel better (except I can't take the heat for too long which is new) and I think my thyroid is aligned or whatever it's supposed to be.
I've been better with my food and will continue to improve there. After being gone for 14 months I have gained weight so I'm quite serious this time.
So many things I want to do, places I want to go and I refuse to sit on the sidelines! I plan on using the food tracker to see where I can ruthlessly cut calories by changing up my favorite recipes. I feel good about the changes I'm making to my financial life so this will also have to fall in line!
We have a puppy/monstet at home now who needs a lot of exercise so he will help get me walking.
This time I plan to start slow. This is a marathon not a sprint. Each step will be deliberate and specific to my needs at that moment. I will not call it dieting. I will not call it anything but change. For me and my heart.

Replies

• dirtydmvkid
    dirtydmvkid Posts: 184
    Options
    Power to you! Lots of support here for you!
  • Tress21
    Tress21 Posts: 1
    Options
    First of all I want to congrats you on the new change and mindset. I too, am trying to better myself as well. It seems like you are starting off on the right foot and I hope your plan succeeds. Know that you're not alone in this decision and i'm here to support you every step of the way