I need a few good friends...

Options
Hey everyone!!! So I have been on MFP for a little over a year. I had done very well and lost 35lbs in about 4 months. I had some very crummy stuff happen and.... well I fell off the wagon hardcore!! I am back and need a few good friends to kick me in the bootay when needed!! I promise that I will kick back =)

Replies

• themichaelf
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! So I have been on MFP for a little over a year. I had done very well and lost 35lbs in about 4 months. I had some very crummy stuff happen and.... well I fell off the wagon hardcore!! I am back and need a few good friends to kick me in the bootay when needed!! I promise that I will kick back =)

add me if you like... time for some booty kicking!!
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    added!!
  • dkodaw
    dkodaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use a few too :)
  • insanitymum
    Options
    add me if u like i need more friends and im a good motivator :) x
  • sylwheat
    sylwheat Posts: 125
    Options
    I welcome the kicks.....thanks! I have added you
  • KininaMallett
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm new
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Rosey is the bestest of the best MFPers!!! I highly recommend her as great friend......just remember, I'm ok with sharing but she was my friend first! :wink:

Go Rosey! :bigsmile:
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    hey! Feel free to add me if you like :-) I'm on every day and try to comment on all of my active friends' pages/status each day.
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Aaaawwwwww Beef!!!! :blushing:
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm on here most days, and try to give as much support as I receive.
  • CKAatKOC
    CKAatKOC Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I need some booty kicking too add me if you want to
  • nikkibabii18
    Options
    add me! im starting my diet tomorrow and want to share tips and tricks i learn along the way and also get motivation from other people x
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I need as much motivation as I can get!!!
  • cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, add me if you want, I've only been using this site for two weeks so I'm pretty new but I'm very motivated (and motivational, I hope!)
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love giving and receiving encouragement so feel free to add me! I just joined last week so could use awesome friends too :)
  • tinalou440
    Options
    Feel free tO add me too I've been on map a few months but not added friends so far just been calorie counting n slowly loosing weight , and started running although not very good at it.!
  • Luvorange62
    Options
    Add me i need motivation badly!
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Feel free to add me, Im on here most days.

I love the encouragement and support that you get from everyone.

Cheers, Lyndall :smile: