Do you log all your drinks?

Options

Replies

• oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    No, but for me it's only an occasional tea at Starbucks. I have one less than once a month. For coffee, I log the creamer

Eta: I have water of course, but I just log that in cups drank, not individually with each meal.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I pretty much log it all, whether it has calories or not. Mostly because of the sodium that's in a lot of it.

Here is the reason to do it...
  • Benisma1
    Benisma1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do, at first I didn't but I realized the sodium and such in these drinks and decided to keep track. It's helped me cut down and drink more water looking at it
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    i do, including bottled water - its good to see just how MUCH you drink
    I used t drink 4ltrs of diet coke a day - according to MFP its got low numbers, but tis still not good to drink that much, but i lose track if i dont record it lol
  • theman49
    theman49 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If it's zero cals I dont log it.
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    yes, anything and everything that i eat or drink will be entered
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Apart from water, which I log, I only drink black coffee so I dont log it
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    If there is no nutritional info (zero everything), I don't log. I keep track of my water with the overflowing cup.
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    yep log it as water, bc thats pretty much what I drink... occasionall coke (reg) I log it with the meal that I have had, and same with milk.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    i dont log water or wine. i drink a little milk and do log that if i have it.. other than that i don’t really drink anything else.
  • iana_cass
    iana_cass Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I don't log my coffee (but I do log my creamer, down to FF 1/2&1/2 only in it) or my usual 1-2 cans of diet coke
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    I don't. i drink a lot of zero calorie soda and i never log it. i don't really see the point. its virtually zero calories any way, and as for the sodium levels, i don't really care about keeping track of that. so no, i don't log zero calorie drinks.
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I do not log zero calorie drinks. I have coffee every day and ALWAYS log it as I add creamer to it.
    I also ALWAYS log alcohol.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I do-more so so I can keep track of when I have a soda (diet or not) and just so I know.
  • karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    Options
    I log everything, it's nice to be able to reference back and look at how far I've come...I look at what I was eating, what was working, not working etc.
  • bethanp
    bethanp Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I pretty much log it all, whether it has calories or not. Mostly because of the sodium that's in a lot of it.

Here is the reason to do it...
    Amen.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I don't I drink hemp milk in my coffee, and I log the milk, but not the coffee.
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yep, I log everything I drink including my water, tea,coffee. A diet sodas have sodium and it adds up if you drink a lot of it.
  • Ericaaa89
    Ericaaa89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I only drink water and beer. I log the beer.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I dont usually log my drinks. except for the glass of red wine I have with or after dinner. However; after reading the responses here, i think i will begin to log everything that goes into my mouth. Except my meds.