New! Looking for new friends and healthy food ideas!

Hey everyone! My name's Melissa, I'm 22 and I'm from central PA! I'm 5'0 and about 134 lbs. I've been uncomfortable with the weight I gained at college and would love to be back to about 115. Although I never really eat or crave sweet foods, I eat way too much fried and fast foods. I also just started doing some running exercise since I started this app and would love some motivation and ideas for healthy eating! My boyfriend is in the military and it would be great to be feeling and looking better each time i get to see him on his breaks. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    You're welcome to add me! I cook a ton and am always happy to pass on recipes for delicious, flavorful food that is not fried ;)
  • Add me! :))
  • I'm new too. I just sent you an add request.
    I LOVE grilled veggies right now. Some yummy recipes I have discovered are grilled marinated Bok Choi, grilled garlic scrapes, and a variety of greens (mustard greens, collard greens, etc.) -- I feel my best when I eat greens.
  • Feel free to add me, you will do great!
  • Hey everyone! My name's Melissa, I'm 22 and I'm from central PA! I'm 5'0 and about 134 lbs. I've been uncomfortable with the weight I gained at college and would love to be back to about 115. Although I never really eat or crave sweet foods, I eat way too much fried and fast foods. I also just started doing some running exercise since I started this app and would love some motivation and ideas for healthy eating! My boyfriend is in the military and it would be great to be feeling and looking better each time i get to see him on his breaks. Please feel free to add me!

I am always looking for new friends as well as recipe ideas :-) Feel free to add me too.

My favorite thing right now since it is summer time is obviously all the wonderful fruit, especially peaches and cantaloupe. I am also on a quinoa kick. The best thing about quinoa is it keeps for a rediculously long time in the freezer so you can whip up a ton of it and freeze it for later.
    Also, if you are a milk drinker, try switching to almond milk. It is anywhere between 35-90 calories per cup instead of 140!
  • Hi everyone!! I am new here please feel free to add me. I love motivation and support!!