Not a single leg was trained that day....rage

Options

Replies

• jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Your not doing it right
    1054d1270652757-alexey-lesukov-alexey-lesukov-3.jpg

I can't be the only girl who thinks the big hulk leg is completely disgusting...

You're definitely not!. I also think really big arm muscle are gross as well... I love me some tradie muscles. You can see them, but not too big.. And they get them from actually working, not sitting in a gym looking at themselves!
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    No curls in the squat rack.... anyone else about that over 500 pound squat for reps?
    uh, no on the 500
    One thing that KILLS me is the guys that love to do curls, situps, etc. in the squat rack, while others are waiting for the squat rack, and he just takes his princess time finishing his SLOW circuit. I get that squats are part of the circuit, but I can't stand it.
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    26c74bc5f528bbe7395d4872d539bdaa
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I knew I had a pic somewhere, but had to find it. Not "sculpted" by any stretch of the imagination, but not a bean pole. Starting to see some definition in my quads.

leg.jpg?w=240
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    No curls in the squat rack.... anyone else about that over 500 pound squat for reps?
    uh, no on the 500
    One thing that KILLS me is the guys that love to do curls, situps, etc. in the squat rack, while others are waiting for the squat rack, and he just takes his princess time finishing his SLOW circuit. I get that squats are part of the circuit, but I can't stand it.

People who curl in the squat rack piss me off every time. Had someone doing it Monday /rage
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I just can't understand how these guys can stay upright.. You'd think being that top heavy, and so very underdeveloped leg-wise, that they'd just continuously fall over...

Seriously - this was my thought. How do those little twiggy legs hold them up?!
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Your not doing it right
    1054d1270652757-alexey-lesukov-alexey-lesukov-3.jpg

I can't be the only girl who thinks the big hulk leg is completely disgusting...

Personally I am not into big bulked up legs on a guy, but I agree that the top half has to match the bottom.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    uh, no on the 500

People who curl in the squat rack piss me off every time. Had someone doing it Monday /rage

This annoys me so much. What purpose does it serve, to curl in the rack? Do they think it makes their curls look more hardcore? Does the rack generate some sort of protective force field for *kitten* at the gym? What?

There were a couple of scrawny teen boys bogarting the rack for incline bench presses, Friday. They dragged over a bench to do it there, instead of the half dozen other perfectly acceptable equipment options in which to perform this motion safely, INCLUDING a bench press rack set up specifically for this purpose... right next to the effing power rack:explode: You don't need the power rack when you've got each other as spotters, and you lift less than my grandma (and she's dead!) Oh, and no, I didn't see them do legs.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    uh, no on the 500

This annoys me so much. What purpose does it serve, to curl in the rack? Do they think it makes their curls look more hardcore? Does the rack generate some sort of protective force field for *kitten* at the gym? What?

squatrack.jpg
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Moaaaaar pics of awkward legs please! These are too funny :laugh:
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    17571271.jpg

image.png
  • coolasafan
    coolasafan Posts: 75
    Options
    4803265_700b.jpg
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    just curious.. any miscers here?
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

eff that site. I wasted 3 years of my youth there.
  • coolasafan
    coolasafan Posts: 75
    Options

Do you even lift?
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

eff that site. I wasted 3 years of my youth there.

bertstare.jpg

Thats the point go for the lulz, hnnng, and trolling when your bored.
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    LOL!

yea.. Misc is not a place to learn... however I find it highly amusing to read.

where else can I find out the most alpha place to sit in class? or the dangers of creatine......
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who hits his legs just as hard as his upper body, but they just don't respond the same way. While I admit there are lots of guys who neglect legs, can't it just be genetic? It drives this poor guy crazy that he can't seem to get his legs to match his upper body. I am sympathetic to him because I have huge legs (genetic) that look like a mismatch with the rest of me.

So, if you don't think it is just genetic for him, any advice I can pass on?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    This thread made me spit out my coffee.

BUT, I feel a need to stand up for the biologically challenged...not every man in the world is genetically predisposed to building "Rugby" legs. Some guys, no matter how hard they work, are always going to have smaller legs.....

I don't know. I have an admitted weakness for dating rugby players, and not all of them have played since they were kids (especially not the Americans) but 90% of them had awesome legs. With the right kind of work, it's possible.
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    This thread made me spit out my coffee.

BUT, I feel a need to stand up for the biologically challenged...not every man in the world is genetically predisposed to building "Rugby" legs. Some guys, no matter how hard they work, are always going to have smaller legs.....

I don't know. I have an admitted weakness for dating rugby players, and not all of them have played since they were kids (especially not the Americans) but 90% of them had awesome legs. With the right kind of work, it's possible.

Hi. I play rugby and wear cowboy hats.