5 new DVDs arrived, which one first?

Options
I just got 5 new DVDs from Amazon (free shipping and they STILL arrived overnight, I'm impressed). But now I can't decide which to do when I get home tonight!

What do you think?

http://imgur.com/yFxny

For those who don't want to check out the photo of them, I got:

- Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones

4 Jackie Warner DVDs
- Crunch Free Abs
- Power Circuit Training
- One-on-on Training
- Xtreme Timesaver Training

Replies

• JLD81
    JLD81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I''ve done the no more trouble zones workout before. I really like it. I have several of Jillian's other videos.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I wanted this evening to be a strength-based day and I've heard that's what NMTZ focuses on. Probably getting up early to try the Timesaver one and combo it with maybe one of the ab workouts.

Two months ago I wouldn't have believed I'd be this excited about workout options. <3 MFP for helping me get healthy.
  • JLD81
    JLD81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Lol I understand. I ordered the butt bible ans NYC ballet workouts to add to my home sets and I thought I was going to scream before they came. I got them in and love them. I also have several Jillian Michaels dvds. I think her shred it weights is my favorite. I also to core rhythms and love it as well. Let me know how u like ur new ones!
  • icefirekitty
    Options
    I have the no more trouble zones, along with most of Jillians other workouts... this one is mostly strength and abs. unlike her other videos, there arent multiple levels. Its still a great video. Maybe increase your handweights as it gets easier on you :]