Serrapeptase

Options
JodaNord
JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
i strained a muscle in my low back/hip presumably pushing a heavy box with my foot. (stupid i know)

And now i feel it pinch and hurt unless i take advil, ice when i can and sit when i can. It sucks as i am used to doing insanity 6 days a week and CAN NOT do it for the moment.

I am trying Serrapeptase and Traumeel cream to help it heal. Anyone have ideas or used this stuff before?

Replies

• JodaNord
    Options
    Anyone??
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am not a Doctor but I had a problem very similar to that and it turned out I had a herniated disc in my lower back. The pain was in my lower buttock and went down my leg. If it doesn't get better you will likely need medical help. It tooks months for me to stop having pain. You might have injured yourself in any number of ways, all I did was trip on my treadmill. It didn't start hurting until a couple of days later. I hope it is nothing, good luck.
  • JodaNord
    Options
    My sis-in-law has this as well, but its not the same kind of pain. Its localized to the actual muscle group, and doesn't radiate down the leg. Its better then it was, but i am hoping in a few days to see improvement with the serrapeptase and the traumeel.