Please take it out, I want to see it.

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    i hope to one day shake what my mama gave me... until then, i just jiggle. nobody wants to see me jiggle. to those who shake... shake awayyyy!!!

jiggle can be hot too, girl. Embrace it. You're not doing it right till your butt cheeks smack together!

lmao!!! Then I'm doing it right!!

*smack* *smack*
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    *looks out for mods* i agree....skinny or plenty show it off lol
  • ashtynplatt
    ashtynplatt Posts: 364
    Options
    One day......

LMAO LOL!!
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    i hope to one day shake what my mama gave me... until then, i just jiggle. nobody wants to see me jiggle. to those who shake... shake awayyyy!!!

jiggle can be hot too, girl. Embrace it. You're not doing it right till your butt cheeks smack together!

LOL! :laugh:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I found it all rather different when I first joined, but hey I love it!!
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything to show yet (well nothing anyone wants to see anyways. lol) but when I do-Ohh I will be shaking everything I got and showing it off! Okay, so I can shake it but again no one wants to see that either. For everyone who has sexy profile pic-more power to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    <--Just 'cause people are whining.

To whomever was whining- thank you.

Amen!
  • KWake1
    Options
    People on here should be PROUD of their accomplishments and flaunt that shiz!

Latest bikini pic, taken a couple weeks ago (also my current profile pic):

Body71220121.jpg?t=1343244638

@BAMFMeredith. I love how your ticker makes you look topless, but they've just starred out your boobs!!
    Epic Win on your part!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Girl, look at that body.....
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I love myself in all my cleavage-y, bootylicious glory, and I parade around in rhinestones and shimmy my hips even before my weight-loss. So there.

63969_181246005224210_7467297_n.jpg

Love it! You look great!

I start my belly dance class tomorrow! I am so excited!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Simultaneously showing that I have no self-respect, and that strength training gives you giant man muscles and makes you lose your curves.

IMG_4854.jpg

(Yeah, I don't have a lot of boobage, but I never did.)
  • KWake1
    Options
    I love myself in all my cleavage-y, bootylicious glory, and I parade around in rhinestones and shimmy my hips even before my weight-loss. So there.

Your 'before' picture is my hopefully 'after." You look amazing!
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's not for everyone. But I say if you got it...flaunt it. Your hard work gives you that right!!
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Body71220121.jpg?t=1343244638
    WOW! I like the other one on your profile too. :bigsmile:
    Once I get around to taking my own pics.... I'll be back (terminator???) I'm not in great shape, but I got me some shape.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more, people are proud of the work they've done and it's super motivating to see people who have done it right and look amazing and are confident enough to show it off. I hope to one day be one of 'those' people who feel comfortable posting a picture in a bikini. I think all the haters are just jealous of what they havn't achieved, and being negative is NO WAY for them to get there.
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Your 'before' picture is my hopefully 'after." You look amazing!

aw, shucks. :smooched: All the love on this thread is gonna inflate my ego to the point where I'll be airborne soon.
  • CKAatKOC
    CKAatKOC Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It is my over all goal to be able to put up a slutty picture of my toned physique...

Everybody, if you can do so now, please do, I like to look! :love:

I will amen this !!!!:happy: :devil:
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options

you are absolutely stunning! wouldn't change a thing!

Thanks girls! :flowerforyou: I've lost gigs before cause management thought I was "too heavy". Eff them. I'm on here to get leaner, not necessarily smaller. T&A all the way! I'd be devastated if I lost them, they're my best friends! :drinker:

Seriously? I think you look fabulous! ... Make it "shimmy"!! :wink:

(I took belly dance classes at L.A. community college years ago... I loved it! And at a fave Greek restaurant, I recently got pulled out of my chair by the belly dancer. All I could remember to do was shimmy!)
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    <---- Kind of hard to see, not too impressive yet but I am losing body fat. Anxious to see what I'll look like after another 6 months of weight lifting.
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    yes seriously. Management at one place outright told me I was too fat. Some private party gigs ended up going with someone else because they were "going for a different look" (translation: we want someone thinner). I am losing weight not for them, but I do want to make myself a bit more marketable, because that translates into more money in my pocket. But first and foremost, I want to be stronger so I can be a better dancer.

ps - my favorite part of the show is audience participation. I always try to spot the "fun" person or that super awkward white dude that everyone would get a kick out of.

you are absolutely stunning! wouldn't change a thing!

Thanks girls! :flowerforyou: I've lost gigs before cause management thought I was "too heavy". Eff them. I'm on here to get leaner, not necessarily smaller. T&A all the way! I'd be devastated if I lost them, they're my best friends! :drinker:

Seriously? I think you look fabulous! ... Make it "shimmy"!! :wink:

(I took belly dance classes at L.A. community college years ago... I loved it! And at a fave Greek restaurant, I recently got pulled out of my chair by the belly dancer. All I could remember to do was shimmy!)