Insanity workout

Options
I've been doing the insanity workout since july2nd i dont see anything different in my body and it is very fustrating , I am one week away from month 2 and i really wanted to lose alot of weight/ inches by September , I think im doing every thing right when it comes to dieting for example - Breakfast - Oatmeal , or tuna on wheat , or egg whites turkey on wheat , snack - apple , Lunch - Tuna with avacado and turkey , or lean chicken and half sweet potatoe ( sometimes ) Dinner - Always a salad with veggies with either fish or chicken breast , Though recently i have been taking muscle milk after i do insanity in the mornings and for the past couple days i've been having a atkins protien bar for a snack and when im bored i'll go for a walk or go ride bike and i always drink water only or at times i'll put some crystal light & Also i was drinking coffee at night ( with splenda and non dairy creamers ( 10 cals ) but i stopped that Please help is there anything that im doing wrong . I am 5'3 150 and i really want my body to look different before my birthday in september

Replies

• harlychic
    harlychic Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi I understand your feelings I too am 5'3" I weigh 156 and I am finishing up month one of insanity this week. My changes have been small by some measure. Lose is @ 2-4 pounds but my clothes are fitting much better and Im feeling stronger. Right now by total calories are 1500 per day most days they are pretty clean calories but not every day.
    My plan is to up the calories by 200 when I start month two.
    add me as a friend if you like
    harlychic