Guess her measurements? -PICTURE

Options
124»

Replies

• 1SlimShaylee
    1SlimShaylee Posts: 204
    Options
    I'm too busy trying to guess her phone number.

lulz

bwahahaha
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Ive eaten meals bigger than her forearm... =/
    LMFAO
  • bordochstol
    bordochstol Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Is that... Kenza?
  • 1SlimShaylee
    1SlimShaylee Posts: 204
    Options
    Ive eaten meals bigger than her forearm... =/

hahaha same!!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    That is great
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Interesting.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    It was probably a photo of the OP wanting validation. Ugh--hate pro-Mia folk. I can guess that that's what motivated this.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Okay guys here are the answers as promised:

33-24-35 122lb

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

+1 for Billy Madison reference.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    too thin ;)

no she looks fine, i just don't wanna get to the point where ppl guess mine
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    There's no way that waist could be anything beyond 26...come on.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    Her height is 5ft 8
    Can you guess her weight and measurements?

Will reveal the answer after 30 posts :)

25rjuhw.jpg

My guess is awesome

Thats the look I am going for!
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    whether a 'female' or 'shemale', this person is in pretty fantastic shape so numbers are pretty irrelevant!
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    It saddens me to see how many people are being rude about her... if someone posted a picture of someone large saying 'guess their measurements!" they wouldn't be poking fun at her arm size... seriously guys. Making fun of weight works both ways.
  • albayin
    Options
    I want those legs!
  • makemewannadie
    Options
    Also regarding the 'she looks taller than the door' comment... have you seen the heels she's wearing! She looks like she's wearing litas.
  • DIYmomma
    DIYmomma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My guess is that the picture has been photo shopped. That's why she looks taller than the doorway behind her. The lesson here is that not even super models can measure up to the standards that are portrayed in the fashion magazines and advertizments. So take up health as a hobby. Like yourself, and don't try to measure up to arbitrary and unrealistic standards.

my thoughts exactly. if its not photo shopped then good for her!
  • albayin
    Options
    It saddens me to see how many people are being rude about her... if someone posted a picture of someone large saying 'guess their measurements!" they wouldn't be poking fun at her arm size... seriously guys. Making fun of weight works both ways.

For some reason in this society, only larger people can complain being made fun of or even being discriminated, not skinny people. I wonder...
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options

^^THIS

Wow, the amount of negativity on this support site is amazing... She doesn't look skin n bones, she looks good... and the op's account is now deactivated... *bravo* to all those making fun..
    I suppose no one here has ever had their weight made fun of? I have, both sides of the spectrum, n lemme tell you, skinny jokes don't feel any better than fat jokes when you're receiving them..
  • makemewannadie
    Options
    At my lowest weight (which I know was too thin looking back) I would get random strangers shouting 'eat a burger!" or 'if i hug you/insert expletive here you, you'll snap in half!" But of course that's TOTALLY acceptable... i'm not saying that people making fun of overweight people is any less important, they're both as bad as each other, no one should pick fun at anyone else's weight. Especially on a weight/fitness forum! We're all here to get/give support, right?