Not So New

Options
My name is Amanda and I'm getting reacquainted with MFP. I haven't been on in a while, and I thought I would just get a new account. So, here I am, back in the game.

In December 2010, I was 190 pounds, my highest yet. Since then, I've gotten down to 160 pounds, though I'm currently 166. It's been a slow process, but it's not so bad since I had a baby somewhere in between then and now ::laugh:: I'm ready to get back on track and do what's best for my body and my family.

Setting a healthy example for them is just one reason for me to start losing weight and getting fit. Not only do I want to be at my physical best, I want my children and my fiance to know that food can be delicious and healthy. That being active everyday is good for the body and the mind.

Above all else, however, I want to feel good about myself. Taking care of my body, inside and out, is just the beginning, but that's the first step towards a happier, healthier me. Which is why I'm here on MFP. To track my eating habits, fitness habits, and to get and give support and advice with like-minded folk.

Feel free to add me :)