jeans size down

Options
lsjd2000
lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
I am psyched i just put on a pair of jeans 13/14s that i haven't worn in years i tried them on a few months ago and couldn't get them over my thighs:embarassed: but my zipper broke on my jeans i have been wearing 18s and these ones actually went on alitte snug but not to bad that i can't breath - i am just excited about it.

Replies

• gc2052
    gc2052 Posts: 183
    Options
    You go girl. What a great feeling. Congratulations
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOOT! That is so awesome!!:flowerforyou:
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    thanks it feels really good to fit into them - esp since i don't have to run out to buy a pair of jeans now -
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss:flowerforyou:
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    That feels so good doesn't it! I have a pair of black dress pants that I've been trying on every Sunday morning and this morning I kept them on! Now I want to feel them loose and then its on to another pair of pants that have been just hanging. I'll try them on each week until I can wear them comfortably. I've got a lot of "skinny" clothes just waiting to be re-worn!
  • KariM
    KariM Posts: 53
    Options
    Congrats! I feel your joy. I have divided all my jeans into: too big, just right, 10 lbs from now, and need a shoe horn! I like adding to the "Donate - too big" pile! reshopping your own closest is the best!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!