Need some motivation

So I have been doing a lot better since joining this site but right now all i want to do is just binge eat. And i know I will regret it the second I do it.
So my question is what do you guys eat as a snack when your feeling this way!!!
HELP ME :s

Replies

• It might not be that you are hungry, you might be bored.

When I feel like binging, i switch up whatever I'm doing. I also might grab a quick snack like some crackers & cheese for a snack. (a very small amount though.) The crackers are crunchy so they give me the feeling like I'm eating a lot and the cheese just goes well with the crackers. :) I also grab a fresh glass of ice water.
  • a1phabeth
    a1phabeth Posts: 7
    I agree! Grab a glass of water or make some tea. Make notes with times of when you're feeling this way and try to figure out why. Maybe you're not getting enough protein to make you full at breakfast or lunch? Getting on the message boards is a great way to pass time too.
  • cmpollard01
    cmpollard01 Posts: 246
    Water generally helps me, but I also reach for the gum. I chew gum like someone who's trying to quit smoking! I try and keep fruit around at work-especially things like watermelon. I can eat a cup of watermelon for a few less calories than indulging in ONE piece of Dove Dark Chocolate!