To delete or not to delete?

Options
13»

Replies

• tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What's the point in wasting your time purging your list?
  • fat214
    fat214 Posts: 109
    Options
    I don't and i wouldn't delete because someone wasn't logging in. One day they might come back and i'll be there supporting them if they do...and i have tons of support from my more active friends so it's no skin off my nose if a few of them aren't logging in daily.
    . :heart:
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I delete those who are unsupportive or never talk to me. The ones that are inactive get deleted between 4 - 6 months, depending. :flowerforyou:
  • joshuamhort
    Options
    I have been one of those people who came on at one time, got discouraged because I wasn't seeing results, quit for a while, then joined again, stayed longer, but quit because of a lack of results. No notice that I was stopping or anything. This is my third time, not going to quit because of a lack of results. I don't know how long I was off either. I think it was around 5 months, maybe longer. Thankfully, none of my friends had dropped me during that time. And I am working harder to support them as well. So, because of my own experience, I will not delete a person who stops using it, because it is difficult to tell if they will come back or not sometimes.
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    I delete in 1-2 weeks unless I know that person is on vacation or something. I also delete people that I don't interact with.
    I do this also! :tongue:

Same here :smile:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    If they're constantly babbling on every 20 mins about random dull stuff like a constant stream of mindless information then I'd just hide them. They haven't done anything that deserves being deleted but I'm not their Dear Diary either!
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I am very leery about adding people online - especially if there isn't a human picture. Of course people can put fake pictures up so that really isn't a true gauge. I watch the comment board to see how they react with others and the general attitude before I accept in the beginning because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings - nor do I want mine hurt.

If you didn't want to be a friend why did you request or accept? We never know why the other person isn't posting. They could be sick, have a very ill loved one or even have had a death in the family. We just never know. I am the same way here that I am on Facebook. Unless someone is a total jerk, rude, obnoxious, vulgar I don't delete. If you don't want my friendship don't request it.
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    I delete almost anyone that I don't become close friends with.