Lost 90 lbs since last July

Options
buffbabe88
buffbabe88 Posts: 2 Member
I am such a different and happy person since I put my mind to it, and really started to care for myself. Almost immediatly, I started to see a change in how I was carrying myself afetr even one week of cardio exercise. I started out doing light elliptical and taking short walks in the evenings. I have since increased those nightly walks to 3 miles and I have started sculpting and toning with Crossfit and Hot Yoga. In October, I will be starting a new path for myself by becoming a Yoga instructor...learning from one of the top Yogis in the country. My diet has changed considerably, vegetarian, with some fish once a week. I have implemented green smoothies into my diet and I'm always looking for healthy alternatives for cheat foods. This 41 year old feels better than I did when I was 21! I am looking forward to helping other on their journey to self-mastery!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!