Replies

• CourtneyB610
    CourtneyB610 Posts: 384
    Options
    :happy:
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Unable to work due to disabling symptoms of MS and fibro.
  • rockermom5
    rockermom5 Posts: 58
    Options
    I am a personal assistant for a lady who has multiple medical problems. I assist her in her daily day to day life, as well as managing her medical needs (meds, blood sugar testing, etc). Never the same day twice. :)
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    Where are all the low-wage low-skill service occupations that make up the majority of the American economy?
  • alex88carolina
    Options
    Human Resource/Operations Management.
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Office manager for a Off Road Racing Communications and Safety Equipment Co. And, a Hairstylist.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Police records clerk. I do a little bit of everything, and drink a lot of coffee. But no donuts. You'd be surprised how few donuts actually show up in our office.
  • handle123
    handle123 Posts: 62
    Options
    Company purchaser for a manufactuer...also manage a department in the warehouse too! I work with 50 men and im one of 2 ladies within the entire company!! lol

I also run my own small business as a florist.
  • littlemermaid1048
    Options
    Critical Care Registered Nurse.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm a chef. (No, not at a restaurant, i do "in-home fine dining"... Basically people invite me to their parties, I get to do my favorite thing in the world, and they pay me for it!)

THIS IS AN AWESOME JOB!!!!!
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    High school principal
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    Homeschooling, stay-at-home mommy :)
  • Adele516
    Adele516 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am an Admin assist during the week for a sales division. Weekends I work as a Hairdresser. and any free time i have left I have a small Skin care Business. Geez 3 Jobs lol
  • vmcase
    vmcase Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    private piano instructor
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Inventory Analyst/Buyer in the Coal Mining Industry
  • ashleyconstantine
    ashleyconstantine Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Professional Mom. :)
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Electrician in Local Union #3 of the IBEW in the greatest city in the world. NYC.
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    For the past 20 years I have been working part time as a Cashier at the local gas station...it has been independantly owned by the same man for 32 years. During the time i have been there i have gotten married and had 3 children! all of them are now teenagers!

I have also been at the same job for 19 years. There are very few that stay at one place that long. They have seen me marry and have 2 kids where I work.
  • BarbACona
    Options
    Assistant Teacher for Head Start, 9 years.
  • amillerwvu
    amillerwvu Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I teach 11th grade English:) This will be my 16th year!