HI

Options
Hi I just joined in today to see if I can keep track my weight loss program.. :) Yep I seriously need to lose more than 70 lbs.. That really sucks.. My friends suggested me to join the myfitnesspal.. :wink: I am from Michigan.. Also I am deaf.. I like to make new friends.. I don't bite you.. :smile:

Replies

• Leia74
    Leia74 Posts: 8
    Options
    i hope i can do it!!!!! I have to play around with this site to learn how to track food and exercise. :bigsmile:
  • MAgiK37
    MAgiK37 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome Leia <3 Feel free to add me to your friends..Xo
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I was born in Michigan :)
    Good luck on your new journey!
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, i'm sure you'll enjoy it. Everyone here is so supportive :) If you need support or a friend you can add me :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Feel free to add me as well.
  • clairereds
    clairereds Posts: 23
    Options
    feel free to add me too hun, good luck with your weight loss adventures !
  • cookadook
    cookadook Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend if you need the support. I'm originally from Grand Rapids :)
  • Lainey1976
    Options
    Welcome :) .. I to need to lose about 70 pounds :S ... I found it very hard to start. I love it here though .. add me as a friend if you like :) .. we could be motivating buddies lol ;) ..
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I do not like Michigan as I live in Ohio and we have quite an intense rivalry. However this does not mean we can't be MFP friends.

Feel free to add me, however should Michigan beat Ohio State this year..that is grounds for friendship termination. Good luck on your journey!
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    Hey! I'll add you, I have to lose around 70 pounds too! :)
  • Leia74
    Options
    Thanks you all to welcome me to MFP.. it is interesting to see what they do.. I am learning how to track foods etc.. :tongue: :happy:
  • Leia74
    Options
    And I just added you guys in..
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    welcome!! :bigsmile:

this is my second week on mfp.. and i love it so far! and if you track exact and exercise you can do it!! I shred 2#'s the first week and 3#'s this week! and you earn your exercise calories back! which keeps me sane... and active!!! hehe..
    and I too have 70+ #'s to loose
  • airmay1
    airmay1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :smile:

You'll love this program! Good luck!