Hi Looking For Support

Hello My name is Erica and Ive been at this by myself for a while and I'm just looking for some support and motivation!!

Replies

• ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Hi Erica, I'm Erica. lol I am looking for more support and encouragement as well. :)
  • HughesEC
    HughesEC Posts: 4
    Thank You Erica
  • I could definitely use a little support myself. I've been on and off the fitness wagon for a year now and just last week decided to create a new MFP account and "start from scratch". Now I am not one of these people that needs to lose 30, 40, 50 or more pounds, but honestly about 7 years ago I was that person. I lost like 50-60 pounds doing the atkins diet, and like a lot of others that did it I found a bit of that weight again.

Here I am now, 187 pounds, trying to be 170 (Or 180 if I can really bulk the muscle up), and I am finding it harder to get motivated to lose 17 pounds than I was to lose 50!

I'm going to give this another shot and hopefully be the weight I want to be by the end of fall so I can spend the winter training and get my body looking good for next summer so I don't walk around feeling bad for myself. :)