2»

Replies

• mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    3b5e4541_shocker_tshirt1.jpg

that last one makes me clench :noway:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Dear lord, NOT what I thought this post was going to be about.
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    I love Chocolate. Chocolate lovers feel free to friend me. Maybe we can help each other. I would have ate the whole jar. Thats why I stay away from the frosting.

I am the SAME way. To make it worse, I would have been eating it with apple slices or grapes or something to convince myself it was okay and "semi-healthy". -_-

Let's be friends!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Gave my wife one once.

ONCE.

Lmao
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    3b5e4541_shocker_tshirt1.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Gave my wife one once.....

ONCE.

Well played sir, well played.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I know Nutella is terrible for you. I've ALWAYS known it. I was so surprised when they kept advertising it as 'part of a healthy breakfast', LOL..and then they got sued for it :)

Even knowing that, and LOVING my frosting, I'd still pick the Nutella. Wait, I can't pick it, because I can't have it in my house or I hear it's nasally little chocolate voice calling me in the middle of the night!!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    I eat Dove Dark Chocolate Promises for a chocolate fix. about 45 calories each, and I don't tend to binge on them - just eat 1 or 2 per day, so I keep a bag in the house. (If it was M&Ms, the whole bag would be gone in one night!)

If I was choosing between your two options, I would probably read the ingredients list. I don't have them to compare, but I bet there are fewer chemicals and preservatives in Nutella. I tend to opt for the food with an ingredients list I can pronounce. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE chocolate frosting, and will certainly eat it again sometime in the future, but trying to eat "real" food is a focus of mine lately. I once made a carrot cake from scratch because, after reading the ingredients on the boxed mix I had bought, found that there weren't any freaking carrots in it!!!!

I woulda chosen the Nutella too...it's not just about the calories. Low cal doesn't mean healthy. I usually have a square or two of dark chocolate dipped in Smucker's All Natural PB..like a healthy Reese cup...YUMMY!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Thinking of Nutella. Now I'm knocked out of ketosis. Damn. :laugh:
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    LMAO @ "anal".....on THIS thread....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha, I guess I have to get out more on these threads. The vast majority of my brain snickered when I wrote "anal" but the small part that tries to maintain a mature appearance said "no no no, that is a totally acceptable use of that word"

Its good to know that there are many other on this site whose minds reside soundly in the gutter. It makes it feel just a bit more like home. :laugh:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    lately my chocolate fix is something I just found by Nature's Valley and for only 80 calories each, it's a win win :smile:

photo-1.jpg
  • faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    I love Chocolate. Chocolate lovers feel free to friend me. Maybe we can help each other. I would have ate the whole jar. Thats why I stay away from the frosting.

I am the SAME way. To make it worse, I would have been eating it with apple slices or grapes or something to convince myself it was okay and "semi-healthy". -_-

Let's be friends!

Oh yes, that is the same thing I would do. Then I would wait to log it on my food journal unti right before bed so I could pretend all day it didn't happen.
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    lately my chocolate fix is something I just found by Nature's Valley and for only 80 calories each, it's a win win :smile:

photo-1.jpg

Yeah, these are DELICIOUS.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    If I want chocolate I have a frozen York Peppermint patty. YUM!
  • HorseWithNoName27
    HorseWithNoName27 Posts: 188 Member
    I drink a glass of chocolate almond milk. I mix a cup of Blue Diamond Vanilla Almond Milk (90 calories) with a tablespoon of Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa powder (10 calories). All of the antioxidants from chocolate can be find in the cocoa powder. The almond milk is high in calcium and Vitamin E as well. Yumm. :tongue: