need encouraging friends!

Options
kyram4
kyram4 Posts: 3 Member
so i'm really buckling down now, and i need some friends who will help me and i can help them in return (:

Replies

• Sexy5Footer
    Options
    I'll friend you!!! We all need encouragement from time to time!!!!
  • redhotpeg
    redhotpeg Posts: 5
    Options
    be happy too, we all need support:flowerforyou:
  • brittx13394
    Options
    I'll help you girl!! I'm looking for friends like that too! :)
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request now! I need some support as well as a friend, my hubby is in the army and we recently moved to a small town and live off post so I have no friends and had no motivation until I started actively using MFP. I'm hoping to make some friends that we can keep each other motivated!
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome! This is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Feel free to add me as friend if you like. Victoria:flowerforyou:
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! I need the same from you!
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    anyone can friend me! I'm also looking to build on my support system!
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love the support I find on here, The people are great and i find other people's foodlog's help me alot also
  • amiers11
    amiers11 Posts: 33
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am here to help anyway I can. I am training for a triathlon and am on MFP several times a day checking in :) And that goes for anyone looking for support, feel free to add me :D
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Support from friends is a great thing to have.Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    I'll add you, Im always looking for mfp's so we can help each other and give and take advice :-)
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request
  • usedangel
    usedangel Posts: 6
    Options
    I am also looking for the same , feel free to add me yall :)
  • littlebean24
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find tons of supportive people on here! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • attia27
    attia27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me all of us need support
  • betina8
    betina8 Posts: 10
    Options
    I also need supportive friends. I started myfitnesspal in January and I lost 10 pounds in 8 weeks so I was feeling motivated but after that I stopped exercising and I relaxed too much. I bought a lot of nice, BIG new clothes and forgot about counting my calories. Now, I'm back for sure and I am determine to lose more weight. Needless to say I gain 4 pounds of the 10 I lost. Bummer!
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for supportive friends too so feel free to add me :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • rushy384
    rushy384 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm brand new. Just signed up. I am so bad at gettig out of the house to exercise.
  • alegaux
    alegaux Posts: 11
    Options
    hi and welcome. I know it is a struggle but when you feel discourage and feel you cant keep pushing on, just stop and have a motivating conversation with your self. me giving myself power talks always help me out