Newbie That Could Use Some Cheerleaders!!

Options
Hi there! I'm a 46 year old and I'm on a mission to get fit! My amazing daughter encouraged me to join this site. I am 5'7" and currently weigh 270 lbs, down from my highest of 300 lbs. In May I started walking daily and I am now up to 2 miles every morning at 6 AM with my 2 dogs. Tonight I even threw in another 1.5 mile walk. I have rejoined Weight Watchers and am re-learning good nutrition. I'm looking forward to chatting with healthy-minded people!!

Replies

• rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. this site has really helped me. the support of the people, help keep me going even when I dont really want to go. We can do this together. Feel free to friend me.
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This site is great, and the people are so supportive! I love the motivation i find from others here
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Keep up the great work, and please friend me if you'd like!
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress so far! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I've been logging for 513 days straight. Me, my hubby, and son have collectively lost 380 pounds in that time. Good luck!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! Keep it up! Feel free to add me!
  • eslauder
    eslauder Posts: 6
    Options
    You are making a great start! I'd love to be your friend!