5'4" and aiming for 115-120 lbs! Similar goals?

Options

Replies

• rmerideth78
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I'm over 200 right now with thyroid disease so i have to work much harder and more often and starve lol. I'm game for any ideas and will give advice if I hear of anything new. I am aiming for my original 125 actually and my first goal is about 180 then I will create new goals based on what I've gone through. My ultimate goal is high school. Love new friends. :-)
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5'4 and 120 is my ultimate goal. Right now I'm just focused on getting into the 130's
  • Miss_Chanelle
    Miss_Chanelle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm chanelle I turned 20 6days ago I started Mfp 60 odd days ago with a SW of 132 I am now currently at 120 with a goal weight on 114 I am 5'5 I believe in eat more to weight less its been really working for me ecspecially after really lowering my calories and achieving nothing. Healthy food healthy mind healthy boddy (:
    Feel free to add me (:
  • Strivingtochange
    Strivingtochange Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and aiming for 120-125.
  • sabyx_is1
    sabyx_is1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    5'3'' aiming for 120 or so! Add moi :flowerforyou:
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    5'4" and at 144(ish) aiming for 125 (I'm a little top heavy)...

We are at exactly the same stats!

5'4" and aiming for 125-130.

top heavy here too!
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Each to their own, i am just under 5ft3 and my goal is 140. I looked great at 140, anything less and I looked a bit thin to be honest.
  • honeythatsokay
    Options
    5'4" aiming for 110lbs. Currently at 128 and these pounds are stubborn!
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm aiming too high now after reading these... I'm 5'5" and am aiming for 125...
    If anything I would say 125 is a bit low.. But that is my honest and opinion but only my opinion if that makes sense.
    x
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    As someone who is 5 ft 4 I could never aim for a weight around 110- 115. God the thought of it just scares me! I got to about 135 when I lost weight with Slimming World and I was very slim then (a UK size 8-10). Just goes to show how weight is a very personal thing and you shouldn't try to aim for just a number I think? I'm just going to see how it goes and see how I feel about my size.
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm aiming too high now after reading these... I'm 5'5" and am aiming for 125...
    If anything I would say 125 is a bit low.. But that is my honest and opinion but only my opinion if that makes sense.
    x

I agree. Obviously people carry their weight differently, and 125 may look huge on some and small on others.

I have up until about 3 years ago always been very active, I have a lot of muscle under this fat, and at 125 I am skiiiinnnyy. :laugh: 130 is a very healthy looking weight for me, especially since I am top heavy. Hell, even at 144 I do not look "big" but I am bigger than I am comfortable with.
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 117lbs my short term goals are 115, then 112, maybe even lower/higher depending on what I want toned and what weight that comes at. My original goal was 117, but I'm definitely not where I'd like. Add me. That hours for anyone else too!
    Oh wait I think we.are friends already, or have I just seen you post in other forums? Lmao!
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am heading down the scales! I will send some friend requests out!.
  • natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" currently 123lbs and want to get down to 110lbs or heavier, but more muscular. Anyone feel free to add.
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm 5'2 and at 139. I would love to be around 125. Please add me as a friend. I need all the help i can get.

I have a problem with not eating enough and then i will binge. I am trying to get to a place where i feel comfortable eating the right amount of calories and not working out like a mad women to make up for the binges.
  • littlejobo120
    littlejobo120 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Those are my stats exactly. Anyone with the same goals please feel free to add me! :)
  • Warley_x
    Warley_x Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and aiming for 126lbs :)
  • MollieErin
    MollieErin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5'3 and small boned. I have put my goal at 130 for now and have decided to reassess it when I get close. However, I imagine it will wind up being closer to 120. I have around 80 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as well.
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and looking to weigh around 120-125(i'd even be happy with 130) It may take awhile, but i'll get there eventually. I weigh 142.2 at the moment. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • Chellebell10
    Options
    Same Goal, same height also! Just a little more ways to go... But I will help motivate you!