Swim suit - 1 year ago to now

Options

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!! Congrats....and yes wear the suit, you look great!!
  • yougojo170
    yougojo170 Posts: 62
    Options
    You are stunning!!! Just beautiful!!!! And an inspiration to us all!! I am planning on doing the same thing next year when I hopefully will be much much lighter than I am now! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look absolutely fantastic!!!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are completely glowing! Just gorgeous! WTG!!!:happy: :drinker:
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Rock that bikini! You look amazing!
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    Holly smokes my friend that is amazing... Fantastic job You are vry beautiful my friend

Last year about this time I weighed about 205 lbs.

swimsuit.jpg

That photo was taken on Memorial day, I was digging through my mom's photo's on facebook and came across this and honestly, if she would have tagged me in it, I think I would have been mortified back then, now though, I can proudly say "Yes, that was me." because the new me is a lot better. Today I decided I would try on my bikini top to take some before photo's for my slim in 6 progress. Tomorrow will be a week since I started slim in 6. I am excited to see the outcome to it. If you want the full story and never heard how I've lost the full 110lbs then you can read my profile then go to my blog http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mama2SethandOlivia and check it out. Most the photos are broken links because of domain expiring but it'll give you the over all of it.

This is me today, 140lbs a total of 65.5lbs gone since the first photo.

swimsuit12.jpg

This is the first bikini I have ever owned in my entire life! Will I wear it to the pool? Not sure I will this summer, but eventually I will.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)
    Tanning helps reduce the tiger belly. I have been doing that this year and the marks aren't as visible as they were in May. I don't Tan all the time but it has helped me when I look in the mirror. If you don't like the idea of laying out yet then you can use the darkering lotion. They don't damage your skin or turn your hands orange, but you do need to keep up with it otherwise you begin to look two tone lol.

I love your story and all of the photos. Reading your story has really helped me with the defeated feeling of not losing fast enough, but I'm doing it the right way and know slow and steady wins the race. And this time next year I hope to be around your weight as well.

My skin does not tan, I have tried laying out and I burn, I have tried a tanning bed, I burn, the only thing I can think of is a spray on which I do plan on doing, one day lol.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Great job! Happy to see a fellow 'Golden Triangle' person on here! :D (Bmt!)

Congrats on your bikini, girlie! Rock it!

Awesome! I've lived in the Golden Triangle all my life, there are a few of us that are on here :) more then I expected to be, it's pretty cool :D
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Wow, nice going! You look great!
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! I will no doubt have the same belly when I am finally able to firm up. I desperately want to know how you were able to tighten that tummy up!!! FR being sent!:flowerforyou:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thank you for sharing, you're such a inspiration!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • djeden
    djeden Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You do look totally different! Nice job!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • loraloha74
    loraloha74 Posts: 169
    Options
    Amazingly beautiful! Way to take charge!
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Where that bikini to the pool!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Last year about this time I weighed about 205 lbs.

swimsuit.jpg

That photo was taken on Memorial day, I was digging through my mom's photo's on facebook and came across this and honestly, if she would have tagged me in it, I think I would have been mortified back then, now though, I can proudly say "Yes, that was me." because the new me is a lot better. Today I decided I would try on my bikini top to take some before photo's for my slim in 6 progress. Tomorrow will be a week since I started slim in 6. I am excited to see the outcome to it. If you want the full story and never heard how I've lost the full 110lbs then you can read my profile then go to my blog http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mama2SethandOlivia and check it out. Most the photos are broken links because of domain expiring but it'll give you the over all of it.

This is me today, 140lbs a total of 65.5lbs gone since the first photo.

swimsuit12.jpg

This is the first bikini I have ever owned in my entire life! Will I wear it to the pool? Not sure I will this summer, but eventually I will.

Wow!!!.. no offense but you look like a different person!!.. awesome!
    I agree totally with this! lol you have done awesome!!! Congrats on the results of all your hard work!!!
  • healthy1215
    Options
    Great job!!! wear that bikini!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!